RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Resource icon

GemCraft ver 2

No permission to download
Just a "slightly" updated version of my GemCraft... Still has the same gem armor & helms plus reg weapons, armor & shields (runics will add to the reg stuff a bit) & elemental that drops the crafting tools... Runics are fully functional, tweaked a few of the runic CraftAttributes to make the armor & such a little better. Elemental has a chance to drop either 2 ML gems or a 15 use GemCraft Runic Tool.... or nothing at all. ;) Default is a 1 in 32 chance of getting 1 of the 16 items... 8 gems & 8 runic tools. Made the elemental a little harder to kill. Gives your fighters something to do so that their crafters can get the ML gems without having to mine for forever... or fish through a couple blue moons to get 1 White Pearl. Reg gem craft tool (non runic) can be added to Tinkering menu. Elemental spawns in random ML gem hues. This was tested on a stock 2.3 with no errors. Hope you enjoy! Contains a text document w/ needed edits for ResourceInfo.cs
Author
Hammerhand
Downloads
Views
First release
Last update
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Latest updates

1. GemCraft, the REAL one....

Turns out I released the older working on copy... not the actual finished one. My bad.. here is...