RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Resource icon

PVP / PVM or PK / NONPK Role Play system 2.3x 2.1

No permission to download
I have not seen one in a long time. So, decided to revamp and post an old one I made.

##########WARNING###########
DO NOT USE WITH STAFF CHARACTERS.
System only works for player accounts.
###########################

UPDATE from V 2.0 to V 2.1
#################################
Added Event Moongate for all players that only changes NONPK for the event.
Allowing NONPK to fight other players in events.

Place one gate where players will go to join the event and one at the event to change them back for normal play.
You will need to use [props on them to set map and location.
Fixed Readme.txt as forgot to add one edit the one on line 35 in this document.

Download recent update. Above.

UPDATE from V 1.0 to V 2.0
Now able to combat Opposing Factions and Guilds at war or with alliance.

Added support for Factions and Guilds. Please let me know if it is incompatible with ConPVP system.

Download recent update. Above.

What is it?

A role play system that if you join as NONPK also known as PVM ( Player versus Monster ) other player characters can not harm you and you can not harm them. It restricts combat between other player characters.

You can also join as PK also known as PVP ( Player versus Player ) though it is not necessary. But, nice for using/making restrictions or allowed systems.

I made two swords included to show how an item can have a restriction. One is equitable only by NONPVP characters and the other equitable by only PK characters.

Two distro files need editing for existing shards and are included in a folder called distro files for new servers.

There is a README.txt with edit instructions for existing servers.

If you do the edits manually make sure to remove the distro files folder and containing files.

Distro files edited = Notoriety.cs and PlayerMobile.cs.

To start add ingame [add goddessofprotection

She speaks on movement and when players say key words to her.

Keywords are as follows.

hail
hail goddess
PK
NONPK
PVP
PVM
worship
bless me

All keywords are lower case only.
The goddess will prompt you as to when to say worship or bless me in her speech. To activate her.
  • NONPK6.jpg
    370.6 KB · Views: 224
  • NONPK7.jpg
    355.2 KB · Views: 212
  • NONPK8.jpg
    267.5 KB · Views: 204
Reactions: sangriento
Author
Mortis
Downloads
Views
First release
Last update
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

More resources from Mortis

Latest updates

1. V.2.1 Changes: Added Event Moongate for all players that only changes NONPK for the event.

V.2.1 Changes: Added Event Moongate for all players that only changes NONPK for the event...
  2. Added support for Factions and guilds.

UPDATE ################################# Added support for Factions and Guilds. Please let me...