RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Resource icon

UOFiddler UOP Extractor plugin 0.1

No permission to download
There are some who are having problems when using the RunUO's Legacy MUL Converter to pack/unpack UOP files, so I decided to create a 3rd party GUI to help the extraction process

Just drop the DLL into your UOFiddler plugin folder then load it

The GUI is pretty self explanatory. It may contain some typos, sorry hehe

The main reason I released it under Custom Artwork is that there is no specific category for 3rd party tools

EDIT:
I've reuploaded the file with the source, if you do not want to compile, just navitagate to "UOPPacker\obj\Debug\" inside the ZIP file and extract the "UOPPacker.dll" to your UOF plugins folder

Requeriments:
-UOFiddler 4.6 (Download here)
-NET Framework 4.0

Author
_Epila_
Downloads
Views
First release
Last update
Rating
4.67 star(s) 3 ratings

Latest updates

1. Source uploaded

I decided to upload the source code of the plugin, many users asked for the source and...

Latest reviews

Works perfectly! Thank you very much for this work!

If you look for some nice patches, check my site: www.burningsheep.ch
I have used the plugin, and it seems to work fine for me. I have only used the one option of unpacking within a folder, not the single file tab, but have tested both UOP to MUL and MUL to UOP and no issues with the client recognizing either way!

Thanks for this plugin! A first big step to overcome the UOP POTHOLE that has caused a lot of damage to this community!
Great job! Works great both ways. Thanks for this release!