RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

7.0.34.2 Patch - new stuff

koluch

Sorceror
Beds, chairs, sofas, a lot of different lamps that look like they came from the 60's!
Tapestries, and Monastery bell.

Bird lamp and dragon lantern as well as a lot of other lamps, easy enough to make Ill start popping them together.
Alchemists bookcase, the lighthouse for getting and storing your ships(?) I believe as a house adon(yes the light rotates around) The gadgetry table on the right is animated also as is the Easter goose. The cow bell is the one on the bottom right of the lighthouse.

I looked all over and could not find the bathtub :/
Might be up in the early section.
most of these are in the 19488 and up.

And Exodus, but he is old ...body 1248.

Also I am in the sunken ship area here.
You can also get to blackthorn castle dungeon at 6437 2679 0 n trammel and felucca.

Koluch :)

milva

Sorceror
Wow so many new items plus the sunken ship area and a new dungeon!! Thanks for sharing all this information :)

koluch

Sorceror
wow an impressive collection, guess Ill see what if any you haven't done yet and release those!
Are you going to release yours to the members here?
Here are the pictures of the ship deck (1), second level (2) and inside the storage hull (3) ( I believe)
Looks like a 3 tiered battle area. Also the map (4) (which is also in the map folder I provided in the second post. These are on Felucca and Trammel) :)

(1)

(2)

(3)

(4)

If have any questions shoot me a message, doing to post op recoup so have some time on my hands for a little while :confused:

Koluch

koluch

Sorceror
can u post a screen of the sunken ship area? are there also the related arts of that?
There are a lot of dead fish and stuff all over the area and in the ship. I will do a little searching to find out just what the deal is on that :)
I converted the paths to .jpg in that folder so you can see what different things were added .

Anghelos

Traveler
thx a lot ...i thought there were arts of sunken ship that i need for my water depth...too bad :( i'll wait. Now i'm modifying the light.mul in order to have a good lighthouse light effect...

besides, if some1 could take the VD format of the monter, would be appreciated ^_^

Anghelos

Traveler
thx, one more question is about the light.idx and mul file. Do they have the new lights for the Lighthouse? or the lighthouse is without the proper light-ray?

Anghelos

Traveler
yeh, i extracted all the interesting arts, created the lights and patched light-mul and idx...but now i was thinking...what if the EA already do the lights? XD maybe i did the work for nothing, and maybe they are also better! :p

besides, here it is:
i also checked the light mul of the last patch, there is no specific light...so i did well :p

Anghelos

Traveler
damn i wanted to edit my previous post...seems i can't anymore...
ok...then sorry for my bad english :p i wated to correct the typos.. lol.

_Epila_

Sorceror
Does anyone know the plot of the new Castle Blackthorn Dungeon and this sunken(?) boat area; this reminds me of davy jones locker from pirates of the caribbean :eek: