RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

A Gift for Liacs

otimpyre

Sorceror
A Gift for Liacs

I've been in an artsy mood making forum members new avatars. Hope you like it.

New

Current

otimpyre

Sorceror
I use

Adobe Photoshop CS2
& Adobe ImageReady CS2 for animations.

Love to make you one. But, I've been making my judgements for avatars based on what members already have. So if you could give me an idea intrests? colors? likes? Dislikes? Or just change your current using original image?

Found you a cool sig lol

If you are caught on a golf course during a storm and are afraid of lightning, hold up a 1-iron.
Not even God can hit a 1-iron.

otimpyre

Sorceror
Heres what I've made so far

RoninGT

Lucid Nagaul

A_Li_N

Sunshine

Tru

manofwar

Liacs

Slayer706

Storm33229

Joeku

Radwen

Milt

Rosey1

Erica

Karmageddon

Joeku

Lord
otimpyre > Joeku

Yeah... if you get the spare time, I'd appreciate an avatar. Something matching my Oroborus sig. Maybe "Joeku AKA Demortris" or just "Joeku".
(Same size would be great :D)
And if you wanted to make a matching sig, that'd be cool too (I'm going to get a smaller last.fm sig soon [the song-one]).

Yeah I was wondering, at the top of the thread Storm33229 was asking for a new avatar/sig... I thought to myself "wtf? His current ones already rock..."

***EDIT***
I'll script something for you :D

milt

Knight
Oh, make me one too if you get a chance, no rush. If you can, incorporate something that has to do with programming in it... I'm a fucking computer nerd.

milt

Knight
Joeku said:
Milt - You don't look like a computer nerd, you look like a badass (computer nerd badass = oxymoron! :p)
Haha, a lot of people tell me that I don't look or even act like a computer nerd. I am naturally athletic so most everyone asks me why I am just sitting at the computer all day instead of being out and playing a sport (I had played ice hockey for 3 years) but other than that and Marching Band, I do nothing.

But also when I am back at school, I am not on the computer as much. That is the time when I am usually out with my friends on my freetime, etc or my girl.

milt

Knight
I'd probably fit more into the emo category, not because I AM emo, just because that is what I listen to.