RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

a member of runuo 9 years

nomad707

Knight
thats right. ive been a member of the runuo community for more then 9 years now. i just looked back at runuo right now to see the changes, and i saw my join date. it really made me think alot about my life and how the developers and contributors provided endless entertainment at no cost to a broke ass kid, now im an adult with kids of my own. it means alot because i never had money and lived in the middle of nowhere without a damn thing to do. i have officially stopped playing ultime online, actually a couple years ago. i like coming back to see whats changed though. anyways.. it was also kind of nice to see noob guide was up to 40,000 views, i hope it helped you all and im glad i could offer the guide to you. thanks everybody you have all been great friends and i hope to see replies from friends i made many years ago.

rmacham

Sorceror
I've been here a while... its been great seeing the changes....been horrible to lose some people but many are actually returning which is always great. RunUO is picking up again after the community went a real low...its still not as good as it used to be, but it's getting there.

Mortis

Knight
Two more months from today will be ten years for me. I miss the old days when RunUO was in it's infancy. Good times for sure.

Talow

Sorceror
I'm so not sure how long I've been around. I'm sure I've been here for more than 5 years however.

Arvoreen

Sorceror
Joined May 4, 2005, been around for a few. It seems it's a little slower than it used to be, but the quality of the community seems better.

Tru

Knight
Been around since RunUO's infancy...too many years have blurred together to count them.

Dian

Sorceror
Me too! Joined just weeks after RunUO opened the site, and before the first beta 1.. sheesh.
Welcome back! (me too, lol)

Ryan

RunUO Founder
Staff member
thats right. ive been a member of the runuo community for more then 9 years now. i just looked back at runuo right now to see the changes, and i saw my join date. it really made me think alot about my life and how the developers and contributors provided endless entertainment at no cost to a broke ass kid, now im an adult with kids of my own. it means alot because i never had money and lived in the middle of nowhere without a damn thing to do. i have officially stopped playing ultime online, actually a couple years ago. i like coming back to see whats changed though. anyways.. it was also kind of nice to see noob guide was up to 40,000 views, i hope it helped you all and im glad i could offer the guide to you. thanks everybody you have all been great friends and i hope to see replies from friends i made many years ago.

:)

Morxeton

Sorceror
It's coming up on ten years for me too. I joined in late April 2003 then something happened with the forums crashing and having to revert to a backup from before I joined. I don't remember the details from back then, but who cares... I'm old now WTF happened? I've been married for nine years and have a nine year old son.... !

And I've disappeared/reappeared from these forums more times than I've changed my underwear my whole life. Oh, wait.

richie

Sorceror
Two more months from today will be ten years for me. I miss the old days when RunUO was in it's infancy. Good times for sure.
I joined the Runuo in June 1,2003. Almost ten years! I really had been learning alot and used to set up shard for fun. Now I realize what a great treasure and pleasure to be together with Runuo.