RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

A_Li_N's Gump Tutorial

A_Li_N

Knight
A_Li_N's Gump Tutorial

I worked on the Tutorial. Got almost all of the very basics of gumps covered.

Currently Covers :
  • Basics
  • Backgrounds
  • Labels
  • Images / Tiled Images
  • Alpha Regions
  • Buttons
  • Switches (Radio & Check)

Installation
Dowload the zip and extract it to your custom folder (or wherever).
Run the server.
Use [GTHome to start the tutorial.

If you see anything that I left out of the things I've covered, please say so and I'll add in what I know.

Please post any and ALL concepts of gumps you would like to see covered. And if you have any knowledge of your own that you would like to share, I'd be happy to throw it in the tutorial with credit.

Attachments

• Gump Tutorial - 07-20-06.rar
    11.1 KB · Views: 1,663

A_Li_N

Knight
Just thought I'd let you all know that I've updated it to run on 2.0...just needed the command call changed.

Zaphieon

Wanderer
GumpStudio

with older websites going down left and right we might wanna make some mirrors for programs.. it took me awhile to find this again... so figured i would share.

Sythen

Sorceror
Here Is My Copy Of This Script

I Used This A While Back, Very Useful! I Hope It Works For You Because It Does For Me Using The Latest SVN. :D

Attachments

• gumptutorialsystem.zip
    13.9 KB · Views: 104
  • gumptutorialsystem.rar
    11.7 KB · Views: 60

Sythen

Sorceror
you need to go to http://www.gumpstudio.com/ and download their GumpStudio 1.8 R3...

it fixes this bug. :D

I use both this R3 version and the R2 version. The R3 version is only good, imo to update GumpStudios library, then I use R2 to edit things after plugging in the library files from R3. Otherwise I get a slew of incompatibility errors that just make me dizzy

rradicob

Sorceror
Thank you for reminding me of GumpStudio. I used it years ago and forgot the name of the program.