RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Adding a Shame level 5?

Justin Davis

Wanderer
I noticed shame does not have a level 5? is there a map file somewhere? how does one go about implementing that? how do I make it?

Justin Davis

Wanderer
But honesytly if you have to ask that question you should just consider playing on a server as opposed to hosting one

Twilzer that was an ignorant way to put it, this is the new forum is it not?;) I want the actual Shame 5 map, I already know your teleport to wherever solution.

Arrrr

Wanderer
To be fair, he gave you one answer and one suggestion for the same price. Suggesting to save your time because he detects you will have a hard time until you realize you are not capable enough to achieve the task is taking care not only for the question you asked, but for your own future. And he is not even part of your family.

Maybe he is wrong, who knows. But he took double concern for you. I'm moved.

Justin Davis

Wanderer
To be fair, he gave you one answer and one suggestion for the same price. Suggesting to save your time because he detects you will have a hard time until you realize you are not capable enough to achieve the task is taking care not only for the question you asked, but for your own future. And he is not even part of your family.

Look, I'm not here to debate trolls, you don't know me or my capabilities, in fact after a week I'm far along its not that hard if someone takes two seconds to answer someone instead of this waste of time immature crap, so don't assume, I was here to learn in a new forum, so go about your business because I'm done with this childish crap. Ill learn the rest on my own I'm out...

Arrrr

Wanderer
Look, I'm not here to debate trolls, you don't know me or my capabilities, in fact after a week I'm far along its not that hard if someone takes two seconds to answer someone instead of this waste of time immature crap, so don't assume, I was here to learn in a new forum, so go about your business because I'm done with this childish crap. Ill learn the rest on my own I'm out...

But he gave your answer, here:
Look at empty dungeons currently on your map and use a teleporter to that spot

Justin Davis

Wanderer

Is there a reason your poking your nose Into this? You guys related? going out or what? I guess you missed my reply about wanting the ACTUAL Shame level 5 map, and not any old empty dungeon... but that's ok np good day to you sir...carry on...

Arrrr

Wanderer
I don't see any contradiction between my two responses. Anyway, maybe he did not give you the answer you wanted, but that's not excuse to call him ignorant. Noone wants to be called ignorant because it wasn't what you needed.

And thanks, it is indeed a good day the one i'm having, i can heard bird singing and see the sun shine.

Arrrr

Wanderer
The root of the problem is you dont stop insulting members of the runUO community despite they try to help you, in a childish attitude. Since it is obvious for me you have no respect for this community and only care for your vanity, i will stop to waste my time in making you understand what is wrong with your stance because, at the end of the day, it is not me but you the one with a problem. It is not me but you who lose more acting like a spoiled. So, help yourself.

Dian

Sorceror
Arrrr.. Im surprised at you. Twlzler is being ignorant. I guess I was too, thinking you were better than that.

Sorry Justin.. things are not usually like this.

Justin Davis

Wanderer
Twilzer wrote:
Also last thing I wanted to do it start a FLAME war over a silly post..

Wow, you really are ignorant Twizler, After you apologize you can't help yourself and come back calling my original post silly, you didn't mean it though right ? Hey Arrr, Twizler, go F yourself, now I'll use your line, hey I didn't mean to insult...Arrr you can't be helped if you don't get he was insulting in the beginning, so keep making yourself look foolish that's on you, so I'm done with it.

Here's a suggestion, stay out of the new beginners forum if you can't help being condescending...
Now I got to get back to what really matters, my enjoyment in building my own Shard...

Dian

Sorceror
Damn guys just drop it. You did ask for that Twiz, even if it wasn't necessary. It wasn't really the greatest apology but at least it was something.
Whats dumb is both you guys (twiz and arrr) have asked questions to simple issues over the time you been here, and somehow you think you are above anyone else that asks a question to a simple issue. move on already.

Justin Davis

Wanderer
The Pseudo cussing Twilzer was Just demonstrating your original ignorance was all it was not me really cussing at you...but I guess that went above your head also. I did out of curiosity just now follow some of your early posts and you got A LOT of help from people for much simpliar questions, it's ridiculous to treat a new member this way Twizler after you got so much help on easy stuff...

Arrrr

Wanderer
Well, Justin managed to add a shame level 5 to this thread.

Whats dumb is both you guys (twiz and arrr) have asked questions to simple issues over the time you been here, and somehow you think you are above anyone else that asks a question to a simple issue. move on already.

I'd like to know where exactly did i state i was above anyone:

In fact, i just said that he tried to help. Maybe he was wrong, but, it it an excuse to blame someone who is giving you a hand? I'm thankful for every response you gave me in the past Dian, but i believe i have never cursed you for not addressing my issue in the way i meant it. For me, the rule number one of every community is respect. I will never say to you "Dian, that was an ignorant way to put it". And, even when i dont share that kind of answers coming from a newcomer, i gave my own perspective of the subject, which was "He is trying to help, calm your tits".

And suddenly, i'm an "ignorant" myself and i'm "speaking crap", and it seems like i'm a "troll" (let alone that i'm "above" everyone here). I dropped it because i don't have 5, i can recognize when someone is on the mood to talk or not. But then you put words on my mouth i never said. Where did i exactly suggested i was above everyone?

Twlizer

Sorceror
I didn't make any statement that wasn't obvious.. Regardless of how it came off..

With that said leaving this thread..

Dian

Sorceror
Arrrr, you are putting words in my mouth now. I only included you because you defended Twiz. You were not really rude or insulting, but defending the comments he made was enough to disappoint.

Anyways, its not my deal.. I just always seem to be the mediator in people's feuds because I like to try to defuze fights where I can.. I am no one important, and I know that. But I do what I can to keep this community civil. So thats about it. love it or hate it, I dont really care. Maybe we can all light a fire and sing a song later, who knows.

Justin Davis

Wanderer
I see Twilzer Deleted his comment at the very top, right under my first post, pretty tricky there. Now it looks Like Dian and Milva are arguing with me hahaha, damn your a vet at this flaming stuff Twilzer. but I got u covered, here's what you said.

Twizler Wrote
But honesytly if you have to ask that question you should just consider playing on a server as opposed to hosting one

Twilzer that's the way I took it, just like its written, and obviously so did others before I even posted. ARRR, it's not the answer he gave me, that was fine for God's sake, it was that other that part above I just quoted him, he is basically telling me to leave here (RunUO), give up and just play UO and not make my own and he is doing this in the NEW forum.

He himself received help many times from cool people like Dian and others, So I don't care what he or you says, that's what he meant period. Beginning to think he doesn't want competition for his shard is the only reasonable, logical explanation I can come up with for his actions.

I'm done with this, i'm over it, you feel me? everyone forget this crap and go check out my new beginners tutorial. If you have anything to add to the tutorial just let me know.