RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

AI Errors

Falseprophet

Sorceror
I am new to RunUO, just ditched out of Sphere, and I wanted to add Daat99 tokens and other things that require it to my server. It is still blank, but I did add Nerun's Distro and then the Daat99 system to my custom folders, and now it says i have 1 error. The picture is kind of hard to read so I'll put in what the errors are -

Engines/AI/Creatue/BaseCreature.cs:
CS0117: Line 2109: ' Server.Mobiles.AIType' does not contain a definition for 'AI_OrcScout'
CS0246: Line 2110: the type or namespace name 'OrcScoutAI' could not be found. <are you missing a using directive or an essembly reference?>

Then it goes on to say the same about the following except the name and line change:
'AI_Ninja' on Line 2112
'NinjaAI' on Line 2113
'AI_Spellbinder' on Line 2115
'SpellbinderAI' on Line 2116

Falseprophet

Sorceror
When I went into the .cs file i found a note that these scripts were created after the original script, note says =

// >>>>>>>>>> ERICA'S ORC SCOUT and NINJA // PAPPA SMURF's Spellbinder (1st change of 1) >>>>>>>>>>

Hoping this helps, it was right before the AI programming for the 3 things that errored.

Falseprophet

Sorceror
After backing up the original file, I went in and deleted the lines pertaining to the error I was given and now i only get 1 error it is =

Engines/AI/Creatue/BaseCreature.cs:
CS1513: Line 2107: } expected