RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

All Statuette Types

Kamron

Knight
All Statuette Types

This is a repost of a thread from the archives. Basically this is a modification to your monster statuettes file in order to make ALL statuettes possible.

I am missing some SE/ML statuettes, however when I get time I will add them in.

Note:
To get this to work with the default RunUO veteran reward system, some statuettes must be renamed to their OLD equivalance. I will post code on what this should look like soon

If you want to code the extra ones that are missing, please feel free to reply and I can add them in, thanks.

Attachments

• MonsterStatuette.cs
    29.4 KB · Views: 218

nacrom

Wanderer
hi spider

i got these error messages when i droped this .cs file into the items\special folder to overwrite the old monsterstatue.cs file

Code:
RunUO - [www.runuo.com] Version 1.0.0, Build 36918
Scripts: Compiling C# scripts...failed (4 errors, 0 warnings)
 - Error: Scripts\Engines\VeteranRewards\RewardSystem.cs: CS0117: (line 256, col
umn 77) 'Server.Items.MonsterStatuetteType' does not contain a definition for 'L
ich'
 - Error: Scripts\Engines\VeteranRewards\RewardSystem.cs: CS0117: (line 296, col
umn 77) 'Server.Items.MonsterStatuetteType' does not contain a definition for 'O
phidian'
 - Error: Scripts\Items\Minor Artifacts\PhillipsWoodenSteed.cs: CS0117: (line 9,
 column 40) 'Server.Items.MonsterStatuetteType' does not contain a definition fo
r 'PhillipsWoodenSteed'
 - Error: Scripts\Items\Minor Artifacts\SeahorseStatuette.cs: CS0117: (line 9, c
olumn 38) 'Server.Items.MonsterStatuetteType' does not contain a definition for
'Seahorse'
Scripts: One or more scripts failed to compile or no script files were found.
 - Press return to exit, or R to try again.

any suggestions?

Kamron

Knight
XxSP1DERxX said:
Note:
To get this to work with the default RunUO veteran reward system, some statuettes must be renamed to their OLD equivalance. I will post code on what this should look like soon

For those errors, rename it to have _Old, or look up the proper name and rename it. Some of them were renamed. The names are in the enum in that file (yes that huge giant list).

Kamron

Knight
The names are in the enum in that file. Just look throught it for the proper name that you want, and change it.

adlestuu

Wanderer
Sorry, but my coding skills are, somewhat out of date, like 20 years or so.
Anyone help me on this one?
I assume it's in the "(MonsterStatuetteInfo.GetInfo( m_Type ).Name + " Statuette")" statement, but I'm not sure.

RunUO - [https://github.com/runuo/] Version 2.5.0.24991
Core: Running on .NET Framework Version 4.0.30319
Core: Optimizing for 2 64-bit processors
Core: Server garbage collection mode enabled
RandomImpl: CSPRandom (Software)
Scripts: Compiling C# scripts...failed (1 errors, 0 warnings)
Errors:
+ Items/Special/MonsterStatuette.cs:
CS0506: Line 590: 'Server.Items.MonsterStatuette.Name.get': cannot override inherited member 'Server.Item.Name.get' because it is not marked virtu
al, abstract, or override
CS0506: Line 591: 'Server.Items.MonsterStatuette.Name.set': cannot override inherited member 'Server.Item.Name.set' because it is not marked virtu
al, abstract, or override
Scripts: One or more scripts failed to compile or no script files were found.
- Press return to exit, or R to try again.

Code:
[CommandProperty( AccessLevel.GameMaster )]       
        public override string Name
        {
            get{ return ((base.Name == null || base.Name == "") ? (MonsterStatuetteInfo.GetInfo( m_Type ).Name + " Statuette") : base.Name); }
            set{ base.Name = value; }
        }

I can post the entire file, but it's unmodified from the one posted at the top of this page.