RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Resource icon

[2.x] An Ancients Shroud 1.0

No permission to download

Sythen

Sorceror
Sythen submitted a new resource:

An Ancients Shroud (version 1.0) - A wearable shroud that is also a light source when the hood is up

This is already included on the SSE and ULE repositories

An Ancients Shroud

You know you're addicted to Ultima Online when you wake up in the morning in a dream state thinking about a shroud that gives off light. Well since all my shrouds I tend to create are based off the Hooded Robe script, I created a version that acts as a light source when the hood is up. It also marks locations on single-click - I mean...

Read more about this resource...

jayates

Sorceror
Errors on Line 78 & 91: Server.Items.AncientMonksShroud.OnAdded<Server.IEntity>: no suitable method to override

Sythen

Sorceror
Object or object > can't remember if it was capitalized or not; this works on Marks GIT Repository, I would suggest you upgrade to it or click one of the repository links below in my signature; mine mirror marks; that means they are identical. I only added identical systems to both and one contains UltimaLive while the other does not.

Anyway most of the scripts I am and will be releasing all use IEntity because of an update Mark made. Anyway have fun :) If you run into anymore trouble run your server in -debug mode and post your crashlog so I can see the exact error as it reads. Thanks.

KISOR

Sorceror
can you tell me how to edit in a block to keep it from marking inside dungeons like inside doom, if not il try to figure it out

zerodowned

Sorceror
In the part of the script that marks when you doubleclick you'll want to put this or something like this in there

C#:
if ( Region.IsPartOf( "Doom" ) ) 
{
SendLocalizedMessage( "You can't do that here" );   

return;
}