RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

"An Corp" The Community

Ryan

RunUO Founder
Staff member
Welcome back to the RunUO Community.

After a long hiatus, we've been doing some thinking and a group of us are back to once again revolutionize the Ultima Online server space.

If you somehow found this, you're likely interested... if that's the case, ping me via email ryan at runuo.com and let me know what you're into.

Additionally we've setup a discord service you can join by clicking this link: https://discord.gg/7rkM6T7Uq6

Everyone is welcome to participate, history doesn't matter.

Maynza

Formerly DontdroptheSOAD
Woah... I was like 14 when I joined here. I am 31 and have been a software engineer for almost 10 years now.

Also how does one delete all of their post history >_>

Ryan

RunUO Founder
Staff member
Woah... I was like 14 when I joined here. I am 31 and have been a software engineer for almost 10 years now.

Also how does one delete all of their post history >_>

Oof - I dont know if we have that capability enabled, lots of forum work underway.

Good to see you :)

DaeronModaen

Sorceror
I was never expecting to stumble upon this tonight. Seeing something rise from the dead is always inspiring ;) Welcome back to the land of the living!