RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Animation Convertors (Civ3, Infinity engine)

RadstaR

Sorceror
A have released final version of my animation convertors.
First is for games based on Infinity engine ... Manawydan Infinity Convertor

Second is for animations from Civilization 3 ... Manawydan Civilization 3 Convertor

Both programs export animation into Export directory that you can import in Mulpatcher.

http://ultima.manawydan.cz

Cloudstr

Sorceror
Hi radstar. Don't see you for a long time!!​
I need a little favour. I need Drake e Dragon anim from Kr because i want to change the original ones.​
Please if you can give me, don't give me too big, at least the same dimension of the original 2d classic client ones.​
And if i don't disturb to much i need the animals (normal) Dog , sheep, cow, bull​
Thank you :)
Ps. i write you the Ids Slots: Dragon 59, Drake 60 Cow 216 and 231 , giant rat 215. Only this :)

Cloudstr

Sorceror
Thank you Radstar. You are great! :)
Feel free to download my shard files from www.zuluhotel.it and take what you need. I do a lot of custom graphics.
On september i release another file pack with an improving of walls and roofs graphics :)

Cloudstr

Sorceror
i thin i've given you wrong id for drake ( or in kr change) because is very very little. It seems a really baby dragon ahahha :) The dragon is Great it fly's!! aahha thanks rad!

Tatti

Sorceror
Heyo, awesome work.

I'm wondering if there is any legal issues while using these animations? Some of them are from BG2 and Civ3 etc, however I have seen big shards using these and don't know if any problems have came from that. Also why did they have to resize the BG2 dragons. :-[

Cloudstr

Sorceror
No problem for copyright. All of us work (without money) in free amateur shards. No one of Big Software house spend time for free shard with a max 200 players online