RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Animation - from 3d to 2d - it's possible?

elwetico

Wanderer
Hi!

1. i'm a newbie

2. i don't speak English very well

3. i'm a newbie XD

if i have a 3d client of high seas can i unpack the images relating to every single animation of a monster? how?

if i have an old 2d client, with empty space in the anim.mul.. can i import that file? (with the necessary conversions)

i see more shard with 2d client and mob of new expansion pack.. i try to unpack the AnimationFrame1.uop with Mythic Package Editor but i extract more bin file.. and… I'm stuck .. I do not know how to do..
can you help me?

Nick

elwetico

Wanderer
Screenshot each animation it's the way, but i noticed that: the isometry of 3d's anim is incorrect if you converted to 2d, then the appearance in a 2d client is not the best, but this is my personal opinion.
However, I can guarantee one thing.. It's a shamefully job XD more passage in 4/5 tools and the outcome could be a failure.