RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Another player command - [BodInfo

sordican

Sorceror
Another player command - [BodInfo

From the creator of [BondInfo, comes now another player command, [BodInfo.

Similar to the bonding command I made a while back, this command will tell the player exactly how long it is until the next bod is ready for pick-up. I made this because even if the Blacksmith tells you how much time remaning, he will tell you 1 hour regardless of whether its 58 minutes or 2 minutes.

How it works:
  • - Command handle: [bodinfo
    - Returns a message how much time remaining until a new bod is ready
    - Displays the time remaining for both Smith and Tailor Bod in hours, minutes and even seconds
    - Tells the player that a new bod is ready for pickup if the timespan equals 0.

Drop in customs and reboot.

Hope it may come in handy to someone. :)

Attachments

• BodInfo.cs
    1.6 KB · Views: 134

Dulrey01

Wanderer
When installing/rebooting, I yielded this message.
Code:
[FONT=Consolas][COLOR=#e6e6e6]CS0246: Line 19: The type or namespace name 'CommandEventArgs' could not b[/COLOR][/FONT][FONT=Consolas][COLOR=#e6e6e6]e found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)[/COLOR][/FONT]

Added:
using Server.Commands;
at the top (it = line #7)

Code:
CS0234: Line 15: The type or namespace 'Register' does not exist in the namespace 'Server.Commands'

Commands.Register( "BodInfo", AccessLevel.Player, new CommandEventHandler( BodInf:confused:nCommand ) );

By comparing to your [BondInfo, I just changed Commands.Register to CommandSystem.Register in that line.

Works like a charm now, thanks!