RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

AOS-Make Reg casting normal osi style

Hey i need help with turning AOS off in the old runuo servers about 4 years ago you could go in a few scripts and disable it. If so mind giving me a some what thorough description on how?

Also how and what script do i into to change spell casting normal old school speed correct speed.

How do i change Save time Longer?

Sorry been about 4 years since ive hosted a server trying to get a nice little pvp server going

St21k3n

Traveler
To change the AOS off, you would need to go into the "Current Expansion" script then change this private static readonly Expansion Expansion = Expansion.SA; to
private static readonly Expansion Expansion = Expansion.None;

As far as Spell timing, I believe you would have to go into your "Spell Helper" script and change the timing somewhere in there.
And I'm not sure about the save timer longer. But my guess is it might be in "Accounts.cs"

I think the information you need is here, if this is the correct license: http://www.gnu.org/licenses/gpl-2.0.html#SEC1

Specifically this section:

3. You may copy and distribute the Program (or a work based on it, under Section 2) in object code or executable form under the terms of Sections 1 and 2 above provided that you also do one of the following:
a) Accompany it with the complete corresponding machine-readable source code, which must be distributed under the terms of Sections 1 and 2 above on a medium customarily used for software interchange; or,
b) Accompany it with a written offer, valid for at least three years, to give any third party, for a charge no more than your cost of physically performing source distribution, a complete machine-readable copy of the corresponding source code, to be distributed under the terms of Sections 1 and 2 above on a medium customarily used for software interchange; or,
c) Accompany it with the information you received as to the offer to distribute corresponding source code. (This alternative is allowed only for noncommercial distribution and only if you received the program in object code or executable form with such an offer, in accord with Subsection b above.)