RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

AoS meaning/RunUO update

Sarding

Sorceror
Hi guys,
I've got pretty old account, but in fact I'm new in here. When I saw the bunch of c# code 4 years ago I run away.

Anyway... I've got 2 basic issues.
1. RunUO itself+scripts. Is the core and scripts still evolving? Should I keep updating them? If no - ok. If yes - how do I manage to keep my custom scripts.
2. Aos/old - I watched the items and there are a lot properties. I mean... every item has old and aos value. Can you pick just AoS and remove all old values? Or is it some kind of client side feature/uo version/? and RunUO has to keep both values.

Thanks for the answers. Maybe I'll use this topic to ask some more questions. (PS: I did try to find it :))

pooka01

Sorceror
What you "could" do to "simulate" removing the old values, you could just comment out the [CommandProprety.GameMaster] things over the attributes you want to remove, this way you won't "see" them anymore. But i suggest you to keep them, because once you remove them all, errors will start to appear, and it will be hard to move back except if you have backups. (BaseWeapon.cs should have these codes somewhere, aswell as BaseArmor.cs)

As for your scripts updates and all, i can't really help; i'm still in runuo 2.0 with a client version of 6.0.2.0... xD

Sarding

Sorceror
Hmmm, ok ok, I guess I'll just leave it as it is.
I've got another question - I can't find Mobile and Item class. Is it somewhere? I'd like to edit something - flipping when drop on ground.

Dian

Sorceror
The main Mobile.cs and Item.cs is in the Core folder, and editing those would require a recompile of the RunUO.exe