RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

App

Not sure if I, or anyone else, has said this, but I was wondering if RunUO might make an app. I feel like it could be helpful in messaging people back, providing some support, etc. It won't help with the codes or anything, but I think it'd be a pretty good idea.

pooka01

Sorceror
How do you see this "app"?
Also i think this forum is exactly that "app" if it's what i except you to be saying xD

I mean, like a mobile app, that can connect you to runuo, and allow you to do some quick responses from your phone. I've seen many people post from their work computers, etc. I've often times used my ipod to check on things, or read some helpful tips, or look for system's I might want to install later.

m309

Squire
Your phone doesn't have a browser? I connect to here and other forums all the time from my phone. I'm confused.

It does, but it's harder to navigate. And it loads like a normal website. I'm not saying I can't, I'm just saying its difficult, and an app would be a lot easier. It was just a suggestion haha