RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Appologies, goodbyes, etc...

Draegen

Sorceror
I know im late

ZIPPY I HATE TO SEE YOU LEAVE BRO ITS BEEEN YEARS SINCE I MESSED WITH UO...... But im glad you got married and have a family life.. Fairwelll and good luck my friend... to all the devs that know me from uox3 and lw and wolfpack...... know me as one person

DRAGON SLAYER

i hope every one has fun i wished one day people stop using new names ad come back as there old uox3 names LOL some people stay some people go and some people just love my stupidy LOL..

love you all at uo emus miss you all and have a great year.

Aelf01

Wanderer
Well, Sir .. I do not know you - but I *do* know your products and your reputation :) Please be aware that you have been a most positive influence on the UO gaming community at large, and most especially, those of us who LOVE our game but HATE that "official" place owe you a major tip of the hat and a big, big Thank You .

Gembone

Wanderer
You will be missed Zippy. Good luck to you and your family. I have been gone for some time and few will remember me, but this is the way of things. Although you will be long remembered and praised for you contributions.

I also owe my current job to UO, and all the guys here at RunUO. I am very happy for you and hope you still find the time to play and enjoy the things you helped create.