RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Artist just saying hello... and some other stuff

Valorian

Wanderer
Hi there,

I am an UO-artist and in my spare time I take care of my project and there just for the graphics. Gumps, Arts, Homepage and what else might occure.
For me the good old 2d Ultima Online is still the best version of an online RP.
If someone has to ask how to create 2d graphics, then I put my knowledge at your disposal.:D

Incase another graphic artist accidently stumbles across this post ... I am looking for someone who can assist me in 3d animated stuff (catapults, cranes, and so on).

Otherwise it would be totally great if the Avatar function could be fixed. No matter what size and what format I upload, I only get an error message. :(

Regards,

Valorian

Dian

Sorceror
Welcome to RunUO. Always good to know a graphics artist :)

As to the forum and your avatar, the site here is in somwhat of a limbo, the RunUO team has been somewhat absent for awhile, and some stuff is broken (or turned off), so bear with us while we wait for them to return with some answers.

Valorian

Wanderer
Wow, what era of graphics... I really don't prefer an era... because I started with own graphics a long time ago. But yes of course if you mean 3d or 2d.. 2d is my favorit! I really enjoy 2d graphics in a game, if they are beautiful and nice. I know, a lot of people inside the UO community think that the original style is the best ever made, but I think if you consequently go your own way with graphics it will be also fine.
Inventing new graphics, enhancing the game, this is simply a goal for me to reach to let Uo go on with time.. but it has to be Uo.. so 2d :)

Greetings