RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Assist UO / Razor Help

Gamble

Traveler
I am trying to use razor to hot key the primary and secondary skill to number 1 and 2 without it typing in my screen or using alt shift ect ... in assist uo there is an option for it but in assist uo my status bar has a bunch of 0s around it and I cant figure out how to get them away.

Kraz

AssistUO Developer
Staff member
Update your AssistUO it should be renamed to UOSteam.

Regarding the status bar issues, some players reported having this using Razor and others UOSteam, I had my UO reinstalled back in time because I tried the pure client and it also had that status bar messed up, so I did not really looked for a fix or something because reinstalling worked.

The patch that leaded to this issue is kinda old, you can also try patching your Ultima Online if it is not latest version. I also read somewhere that setting compability of Razor to Windows XP fixed this issue, you may try the same for UOSteam.

Twlizer

Sorceror
Code:
{largestatbar} ~#CCFF33GP: {gold} ~#~ AR: {ar} ~#666633Weight: ~#FF0000{weight}/~#~{maxweight}~#~ ~#FF0000Stats:~#~~#FFFF99{str}~#~/~#023fff{int}~#~/~#FF0000{dex}.~#~ ~#023fffMana:{mana}/{manamax}~#~ - BP-~#FFCC00{bp}  ~#~BM-~#FFCC00{bm} ~#~GL-~#FFCC00{gl} ~#~GS-~#FFCC00{gs} ~#~MR-~#FFCC00{mr} ~#~NS-~#FFCC00{ns}  ~#~SS-~#FFCC00{ss} ~#~SA-~#FFCC00{sa}    - ~#~C~#CCFF33{cure} ~#~H~#CCFF33{heal} ~#~R~#FFCC00{refresh}- ~#~AIDS {aids} {i}

For some reason in razor garlic and Black Perl are not showing up correctly. Do you see a issue with this code?