RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

AssistUO crash

When i have started the server and then run AsisitUO, ether instantly, or short there after, it crash.
I manage to log in, and take a few steps, then i crash.
The gameserver is not affected, its still running on as if nothing happened, well it say i got disconected, but thats all.

My AssistUo versionis is v1.0.0 RC8 Build 15
And UO is the latest version
RunUO version is 2.3

Got a followup question, i saw somewhere, that someone mention there is a 2.5 version, or at least i think i did, i have looked all over for it, but cant find it, wouldndt be the first time im blind if i missed it:)

Hope someone can give me some help.

I started a new character, and started in New Haven, i ran around there for a while, then i went outside in the forest, all was ok.
I then went to the moongate and traveled to Britan, came in and no problem untill i come to the same place as the first character, that happen to be by the bridge just befor the castle (betwean the bank and the castle), after this i manage to get back in and take a few steps, befor it crash again, and after that its no chance to get in again, with that character.

I cant make head or tail of this.