RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

ultimo911

Wanderer
ive tried every different format that I can save through "paint" and none of em are able to update. keep getting same error. gravatar image wont load either. says to contatct the site owner. lawl sounds like something too lame to do, any idea what im doing wrong? I mean as cool as the Male symbol is...id like something a little more pimpsauce.

ultimo911

Wanderer
hmm lol yea i tried the .jpg checked sized...checked with firefox and explorer....im sure its something im doing thats abvious to everyone else....but i never really cared about a forum to ever upload one before. my scripts work fine...but i cant upload a simple icon.....*awkward turtle*

ultimo911

Wanderer
.....i downloaded chrome..tried it...still same error. i mean i knew it wouldnt make a difference...but i was optamistic. this is the error i keep getting do you think i should msg the person?
The following error occurred:

The image could not be processed by the server. Please try another or contact the site owner

ultimo911

Wanderer
I would still love if anyone has any suggestions. like i said even the gravatar doesnt work...so maybe its the site not me? i tried two diff computers....
i am desperate enough that i am now willing to pay in RL hugs.....

ultimo911

Wanderer
well i dont surf the site much as all the runuo code is way over my head. lol but every new person over in the assistuo portion has the same default lame avatar. now maybe its just them all being too lazy to update one....buuut idk. and i wish i knew more of what you meant by internet settings...oh did i mention i tried two different internet already too? lol this is getting ridiculous...although i could be the justin timberlake of the default avatar...im bringing default back...yo motha blah blah dont know how to act.... lol and doesnt gravatar work through a completely outside entitiy other than myself? like isn't that between the site and gravatar? i doubt there is something i could have set up to interfere with that. im gonna try undoing every security setting and see if that helps. :p I do appreciate u replying btw two heads are better than one. IF ANYONE ELSE IS READING THIS AND YOU HAVE UPDATED AN AVATAR IN THE LAST WEEK PLEASE LET ME KNOW.

ultimo911

Wanderer
Correction, i dont surf the site much IN ANY AREA OTHER THAN AUO...that i surf all day everyday learning how to script....which has become more fun than actually playing the game. but when i become known as the king of automation....i kinda want to leave a image more legendary than this... :/

ultimo911

Wanderer
Well i couldnt get one to load for the life of me. But the problem with my Gravitar was that i had it set to PG instead of G. after i changed it it worked fine. :) win us. the TWO PEOPLE WHO CARE ABOUT PICS. lol

Nieka

Sorceror
I'm running into a lot of the same issues, even made a Gravitar account, my image is rated G, but says I don't have an image to my e-mail, but it is to my e-mail.. what a PITA.. >.<