RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Barracks, Army, Siege edits for Avelyns Government System

Gamble

Traveler
OK I have a NULL error when clicking on the stone of the barracks to create the army. Soon as I do it it restarts the server and I cant figure it out. Any help would be great.

Code:
Server Crash Report
===================

RunUO Version 0.3, Build 4818.35369
Operating System: Microsoft Windows NT 6.1.7601 Service Pack 1
.NET Framework: 4.0.30319.18034
Time: 3/22/2013 9:12:38 PM
Mobiles: 43968
Items: 261883
Exception:
System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
  at Server.Items.ArmyController.GoThere(Point3D point)
  at Server.Items.ArmyController.SetFormation(ArmyFormationEnum formation)
  at Server.Items.ArmyController.Recruit(Mobile from, BaseCreature soldier)
  at Server.Gumps.RecruitTypeGump.OnResponse(NetState state, RelayInfo info)
  at Server.Network.PacketHandlers.DisplayGumpResponse(NetState state, PacketReader pvSrc) in c:\Users\Gamble\Desktop\Server\Server\Network\PacketHandler.cs:line 1337
  at Server.Network.MessagePump.HandleReceive(NetState ns) in c:\Users\Gamble\Desktop\Server\Server\Network\MessagePump.cs:line 291
  at Server.Network.MessagePump.Slice() in c:\Users\Gamble\Desktop\Server\Server\Network\MessagePump.cs:line 126
  at Server.Core.Main(String[] args) in c:\Users\Gamble\Desktop\Server\Server\Main.cs:line 659

Clients:
- Count: 2
+ 192.168.1.6: (account = ionsgames) (mobile = 0x456E 'Druianna')
+ 192.168.1.6: (account = sgtviper1984) (mobile = 0x1494 'Boelf')

Gamble

Traveler
using the leader it opens the gump then i chose lets say mage then it crashes... I tried to click the stone with GM toon and it doesnt even open ... says I have to be the leader of the barracks to access this stone