RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Beware Of joinuo

Well, after finally talking to Kyn, he seems like a pretty genuine guy.... I think it's high time we cut this drama and got back to focussing on keeping RunUO and UO alive. Although that's just my opinion. Life is too short to hold a grudge. People make mistakes and grow from them and we all make mistakes. To err is Human. Live and let die. Insert arbitrary philosophical statement here.

Vorspire, I get along really well with almost everyone. I am quick to forgive and start over but when someone is doing everything possible to try to jail me.. or continues to make fun of my dead fiance, we have a problem. Granted I deserve some things said, but a lot was involved after being banned from a shard I was one of the first on for killing donators (and non) when I myself donated a lot, voted every 12 hrs to help, created a new player guild to help keep new players, tamed pets for new players to keep them there.. I feel was very dirty.

I'm pretty sure there are quite a few that would say I have helped them (free) with their shards scripting.

Just because I cause trouble with 2 people does not mean I'm a mean person.

Like I said, I am VERY forgiving... but it should be a two way street.

I want to see UO around forever, but the dirty things pulled make me angry.

Vorspire

Knight
Vorspire, I get along really well with almost everyone. I am quick to forgive and start over but when someone is doing everything possible to try to jail me.. or continues to make fun of my dead fiance, we have a problem. Granted I deserve some things said, but a lot was involved after being banned from a shard I was one of the first on for killing donators (and non) when I myself donated a lot, voted every 12 hrs to help, created a new player guild to help keep new players, tamed pets for new players to keep them there.. I feel was very dirty.

I'm pretty sure there are quite a few that would say I have helped them (free) with their shards scripting.

Just because I cause trouble with 2 people does not mean I'm a mean person.

Like I said, I am VERY forgiving... but it should be a two way street.

I want to see UO around forever, but the dirty things pulled make me angry.

Slander is also a two-way street and conversely, a vicious circle with no benefits.

I've never doubted or questioned your intentions of helping people, I've no reason to, so you don't need to defend yourself.
Feel free to add me on Skype if you want to talk about it.

pskarren

Sorceror
somehow this topic lost its way this is about the community being aware of joinuo and its scam.

Vladimir has no right to say the things he said. his pretty mouch a douche bag and his a gm of uoevoultion that's why he defends it. He pretty crappy one too btw. I for one don't let up till the person in wrong comes forward and admits he was wrong its full throttle till then we have proved that dante is a scum bag, user, vote setter and hit taker away.

from what others have pointed out it looks like the new tactic of donations might be a way for him to write off income. donate 10 dollars and he writes off 20 since double ED. maybe he trying to replace the bitcoin lol...

sorry i cant write a book.. i let vospire (he likes to write books) ponder this to get his thoughts on this donation write off theory.

all I no is everything dante has done has been very shady

Vladamir

Sorceror
somehow this topic lost its way this is about the community being aware of joinuo and its scam.

Vladimir has no right to say the things he said. his pretty mouch a douche bag and his a gm of uoevoultion that's why he defends it. He pretty crappy one too btw. I for one don't let up till the person in wrong comes forward and admits he was wrong its full throttle till then we have proved that dante is a scum bag, user, vote setter and hit taker away.

from what others have pointed out it looks like the new tactic of donations might be a way for him to write off income. donate 10 dollars and he writes off 20 since double ED. maybe he trying to replace the bitcoin lol...

sorry i cant write a book.. i let vospire (he likes to write books) ponder this to get his thoughts on this donation write off theory.

all I no is everything dante has done has been very shady

I'm not a Game Master on ANY shard. You guys are just unbelievable.

Vorspire

Knight
I'm not a Game Master on ANY shard. You guys are just unbelievable.

Yeah, I already figured you're a butt-hurt player.
Whatever little respect I had left for you was shredded when you said you wouldn't donate to charity unless you got something in return.
If I were you, I'd just step out of this thread like you keep saying you want to.

As far as I'm concerned, this whole matter should be over with now, I don't know why it's continuing.
There are a few worse things out there than this that deserve the attention more.

No, I don't think it's a scam to write off income, it wouldn't matter anyway because taxable income is subject to a threshold and business expenses can be offset against the payable tax.

Yall can quit with the hating on my son Pontay (or Pskarren) now. We called him Little P. and everybody that knew him was cool with him. He aint around no more to have fun with yall. He went up to the zoo with his friends and climbed up in where they keep the elephants and got killed. I told him about that but he never listen to nobody. Yall find someone else to play your game with. He was good folks and yall just tried to make him mad all the time. Whatever.

KHzspeed

Sorceror
This thread..

This is the best thread ever. The cheating was exposed and the thread was very informative and thought provoking. I turned to the Lord and changed my ways so I won't be a cheating, lying heathen like Jeff Carley and his associates. Pontay will be missed. Elephants are ruthless killers and that is a sad way to go.