RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

cant fire up my runuo server (tiledata.mul was not found)

Lagi

Wanderer
Английски не знаю может кто так подскажет? Такая же проблема в DataPath вписываю эту строку
private static string CustomPath = @"C:\Program Files (x86)\UO3d\3D";
*/
private static string CustomPath = @"C:\Program Files (x86)\UO3d\3D";
и всё крахом идёт сервер пытается найти mul файлы но в 3д клиенте их нету... Клиент взят с TheAbyss v. 4.0.31.0 сервер стоит RunUO2.3r987_Full вот такой.
Помогите настроить.

Английски I do not know who can so will prompt? The same problem in DataPath I enter this line
private static string CustomPath = "C:\Program Files (x86) \UO3d\3D";
*/
private static string CustomPath = "C:\Program Files (x86) \UO3d\3D";
And all crash goes the server tries to find mul files but in 3д the client they are not present... The Client is taken with v. 4.0.31.0 the server there is RunUO2.3r987_Full here a such.
Help to adjust.

I will add! What come on the server from this client I can BUT referring to client ML in DataPath
This unique problem I fail under the earth and some NPS too fall downwards...
At PremiumSpawnere all NPS stand normally and I do not fall under the earth but it is necessary to bowl off as such nonsense occurs...

Добавлю ! Что зайти на сервер с этого клиента я могу НО ссылаясь на клиент ML в DataPath
Единственная проблема эта проваливаюсь под землю и некоторые NPS тоже падают вниз...
При PremiumSpawnere все NPS стоят нормально и я не падаю под землю но стоит только выйти из игры как такая ерунда происходит...

Soteric

Knight
You need .mul files in order to start RunUO. Player and RunUO must have the same set of client files to avoid falling through the floor issues.