RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Cat's Jail system

Grae

Wanderer
Just a quick query. Is it or would it be possible to have the [marco command work globally on all players at once, but also with the option to macro check individual players as it is now.

ie [macro <target player>

[macroglobal - sends macro gump to all players online.

Also would it be possible to have a feature allowing Admin to Edit/Delete Tags/Comments.

Keep up the Excellent work, look forward to future projects. :)

Regards,
Grae

WebSiter

Wanderer
Code:
how do i enable so when someone fastwalks/speedhacks it automatically jails them?
It is not good make console laggy and some times UOTD client go to jail without spped hack. so it makes trouble for GM s.

Tremerelord

Wanderer
Apparently Im the only one having this. This was on a separate account isolated incident. I checked this on multiple accounts and only one made this happen. When making a third char this crash would happen. Deleting the account worked, but I think Id like to understand it a bit in case the problem arises again.
Code:
Server Crash Report
===================

Operating System: Microsoft Windows 98 4.90.73010104.0
.NET Framework: 1.1.4322.573
Time: 5/15/2004 1:29:06 PM
Mobiles: 2238
Items: 15335
Clients:
- Count: 1
+ ******: (account = Angelo) (mobile = 0x3AA 'Adan')

Exception:
System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
   at Server.Scripts.Commands.JailSystem.fromAccount(Account a)
   at Server.Scripts.Commands.JailSystem.fromMobile(Mobile m)
   at Server.Scripts.Commands.JailSystem.OnLoginJail(LoginEventArgs e)
   at Server.LoginEventHandler.Invoke(LoginEventArgs e)
   at Server.Network.PacketHandlers.DoLogin(NetState state, Mobile m)
   at Server.Network.PacketHandlers.CreateCharacter(NetState state, PacketReader pvSrc)
   at Server.Network.MessagePump.HandleReceive(NetState ns)
   at Server.Network.MessagePump.Slice()
   at Server.Core.Main(String[] args)

Tuvka

Wanderer
Dear Cat.

In release autoreleasin works badly. When I send to prison for the first time system remembers the place from where has been taken away the player and remembers on always. How many I would not put times in prison of the player it constantly the first comes back to that, a place. Default release locations do not work.

Please, please fix it.

More, more 10x

Cat

Wanderer
Tremerelord said:
Apparently Im the only one having this. This was on a separate account isolated incident. I checked this on multiple accounts and only one made this happen. When making a third char this crash would happen. Deleting the account worked, but I think Id like to understand it a bit in case the problem arises again.
Code:
Server Crash Report
===================

Operating System: Microsoft Windows 98 4.90.73010104.0
.NET Framework: 1.1.4322.573
Time: 5/15/2004 1:29:06 PM
Mobiles: 2238
Items: 15335
Clients:
- Count: 1
+ ******: (account = Angelo) (mobile = 0x3AA 'Adan')

Exception:
System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
   at Server.Scripts.Commands.JailSystem.fromAccount(Account a)
   at Server.Scripts.Commands.JailSystem.fromMobile(Mobile m)
   at Server.Scripts.Commands.JailSystem.OnLoginJail(LoginEventArgs e)
   at Server.LoginEventHandler.Invoke(LoginEventArgs e)
   at Server.Network.PacketHandlers.DoLogin(NetState state, Mobile m)
   at Server.Network.PacketHandlers.CreateCharacter(NetState state, PacketReader pvSrc)
I posted a jailrc1.zip file that should correct this crash.
It also left debug mode on, if someone could reproduce this release not working issue and post the messages it'd help. (it should create messages)...

The shard I used to test on, died. Mixed feelings on that really.

go fig.

McClintock

Wanderer
warn command

When i try to warn someone, I can only use one of the predefined warnings. If I type a reason, the person still gets the unattended macroing check, and my typed reason goes away. Is there a fix for this problem?

err ok

Ok I put your jail.cs file in place of the normal one and when i try and run it i get an ton of errors and it fails to launch the shard here is part of the error msg.

error: Scripts/Engines/Help/HelpGump.cs: CS0234: <line 224, Column 41> The type or namespace name 'Jail' does not exsist in the class or namespace Server.Regions <are you missing an assembly refference">

Then there are quite a few more very similar to that uhh and to be frank I don't have a clue as to whats causing it. Any help would be much apreciated. Thanks

Slim52

Wanderer
Jail release

I am having a small problem with this system i do not have tram on my shard i have removed every possible way for players to get there from gates to the help i am stuck option and young players being sent to haven but when a player is jailed they get sent to tram. I opened the script and changed everything that said trammel to felucca and i still get sent to tram can anyone please help me fix that problem.

Ignius

Wanderer
i was wandering if there was a way to make it so if somone attacked somone in a guarded area it could auto send them to jail? kinda like being arrested instead of killed mabie give it a timer and make it so if somone attacked back and killed them in self defence they wont goto jail but instead just die

im not realy a scripter but i do mod scripts this is more then i can do so its just a idea

dragonlady

Sorceror
hello awesome script, i like to know something, if my players have trael books how do i make it so they can't use the travel books to get out of jail, or do i have to take out the travel books scripts, if i do i will but i really like the book, call me lazy to travel lol :p

mr_wuss

Wanderer
you have to code into the book script that if they are in the jail area that the travel fails,

this would be the easiest as its only one script to change.

zero1872001

Wanderer
dragonlady said:
hello awesome script, i like to know something, if my players have trael books how do i make it so they can't use the travel books to get out of jail, or do i have to take out the travel books scripts, if i do i will but i really like the book, call me lazy to travel lol :p

Actually If My memory serves me correctly. In Jail You cant use any skills. Only Gm's can. Thus making it impossible for anyone to travel in or out.

Cat. I've been reading up on your system. I had your old one for b36. I'm glad to see you erased the nasty crash bug, that when a gm jailed another gm or admin the shard crashed. I'll continue testing things out on my shard. to try and find any nasty bugs like that. so far All I've found is a command not working. the [jailwraith that was mentioned in post #36 it tells me that it isnt a valid command.
I'm using the rco version of your script btw. Was this command not included in rco?

Also. not much of a bug. but a spelling mistake in the console.

JailSystem Debug:Loading--Files exisit
JailSystem Debug:Loading--foul language jail terms finsihed

Exsist and Finished. ^.^"

DaLaw66

Sorceror
Crash Log

Hey Cat, great system

I just had three crashes:

Exception:
System.ArgumentOutOfRangeException: minValue cannot be greater than maxValue.
Parameter name: minValue
at System.Random.Next(Int32 minValue, Int32 maxValue)
at Server.Scripts.Commands.JailSystem.lockupMobile(Mobile m, Boolean useFootWear)
at Server.Scripts.Commands.JailSystem.newJailingFromGMandPlayer(Mobile from, Mobile m)Exception:
at Server.Scripts.Commands.JailAdminGump.buildSettings()
at Server.Scripts.Commands.JailAdminGump.buildit(AdminJailGumpPage page, Int32 subpage, Int32 id)
at Server.Scripts.Commands.JailAdminGump..ctor(AdminJailGumpPage page)
at Server.Scripts.Commands.JailAdminGump.OnResponse(NetState sender, RelayInfo info)
at Server.Network.PacketHandlers.DisplayGumpResponse(NetState state, PacketReader pvSrc)

[AdminJail • General Settings crash :
Exception:
at Server.Scripts.Commands.JailAdminGump.buildSettings()
at Server.Scripts.Commands.JailAdminGump.buildit(AdminJailGumpPage page, Int32 subpage, Int32 id)
at Server.Scripts.Commands.JailAdminGump..ctor(AdminJailGumpPage page)
at Server.Scripts.Commands.JailAdminGump.OnResponse(NetState sender, RelayInfo info)
at Server.Network.PacketHandlers.DisplayGumpResponse(NetState state, PacketReader pvSrc)

[Macro • Click the "I admin" button :
Exception:
System.ArgumentOutOfRangeException: minValue cannot be greater than maxValue.
Parameter name: minValue
at System.Random.Next(Int32 minValue, Int32 maxValue)
at Server.Scripts.Commands.JailSystem.lockupMobile(Mobile m, Boolean useFootWear)
at Server.Scripts.Commands.JailSystem.Jail(Mobile badBoy, DateTime dt, String reason, Boolean releasetoJailing, String jailedBy, AccessLevel l, Boolean useBoot)
at Server.Scripts.Commands.JailSystem.Jail(Mobile badBoy, DateTime dt, String reason, Boolean releasetoJailing, String jailedBy, AccessLevel l)
at Server.Scripts.Commands.JailSystem.Jail(Mobile badBoy, Int32 days, Int32 hours, Int32 minutes, String reason, Boolean releasetoJailing, String jailedBy)
at Server.Scripts.Commands.unattendedMacroGump.caughtInTheAct(Boolean confessed)
at Server.Scripts.Commands.unattendedMacroGump.OnResponse(NetState sender, RelayInfo info)