RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Centred Help

Goljsin

Squire
Hi Guys I am hoping you can help. I have been trying to set up Centred but when I run the cedserver.exe all I get is the below: It just sits there. Has anyone come across this before?

m309

Squire
Just drop the language file provided you'd like to use in your UsersData folder within the CED+ install. If that doesn't work, then I'm not sure.

Goljsin

Squire
Just drop the language file provided you'd like to use in your UsersData folder within the CED+ install. If that doesn't work, then I'm not sure.

Unfortunately still doesnt help, same thing. tried uninstalling and reinstalling but no luck :(

Abornazine

Sorceror
when that comes up it is asking you to verify which language, just hit enter and it selects the english file and then continue to set up server

Goljsin

Squire
So hitting enter just closed the window at that point it wasnt picking up the language file at all. I got round the issue, it seems it didnt want to create it's own config file so I manually created the .xml file and all is well, it runs fine now.

Thanks for the quick responses guys. Much appreciated.