RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Client Map Change

Praxiiz

Sorceror
Does anyone know the exact client version that they changed over to the map0LegacyMUL.uop format from the map0.mul format? I don't care about any files except the maps.

dedo

Page
Im trying to move the map.muls from the 7.0.18.0 to 7.0.23.0. Is it possible?

I wanna remove the snow and other things i dont like.

Can you guys just tell me which files i have to copy...

dedo

Page
Thats great, Thank you... this action changed a lot of things, anyway did not remove the snow. Also i need to know if there's some mul file for the items like cloths and armors in this case gargish armors, because i cant see the normal graphic but walls and stairs. I checked the item ids and they are fine... so must be something else...

edit: Im gonna say all graphics are switched for anothers... checked with Fiddler

Dian

Sorceror
There is a post that has a link for a full client of 7.0.20.0 that I have looked over and tested. There is no snow. I dont really know what all is different between that client version and up to 7.0.23~ but for me, its working out great for what I want, and still retains the original *.mul files.