RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Resource icon

[2.x] Console Editing On The Go. 1.0

No permission to download

Sythen

Sorceror
So... what are people supposed to do with a partial script that throws errors? The concept is great but it requires C# knowledge to implement. I know it sounds ironic, but it's funny because you released something that 50% of the people on here can't use unless they actually sit down and learn C# which many wont.

Enroq

Sorceror
So... what are people supposed to do with a partial script that throws errors?

Place code block in Main.cs of Core.

I'm sure it will throw errors if you don't follow the instructions.
I know it sounds ironic, but it's funny because you released something that 50% of the people on here can't use unless they actually sit down and learn C# which many wont.

I fail to see how that's a problem. I was thinking most people would simply be appreciative because you know, I spent maybe an hour of my life on that, and decided to share it. I was not obligated to. I'm sorry I told you the time to compete with UOGamers was 10 years ago, but it was. I don't appreciate this type of pointless shit.

Sythen

Sorceror
I'm sorry I told you the time to compete with UOGamers was 10 years ago, but it was. I don't appreciate this type of pointless shit.
Actually I told you I wasn't competing with UOGamers. I simply wanted to create something elaborate and that is what I am accomplishing slowly but surely. As for pointless shit... get over yourself. You released a code snippet, not a script. It was in the script section so anyone in the community would think its plug and play unless instructions came along with it - which there were no instruction until now. Thanks for finally clarifying your contribution. The negative attitude is yours not mine. I'm perfectly fine with you, you gave me an attitude when we first spoke - your problem not mine but nonetheless doesn't need to be rehashed here. Have a wonderful weekend Enroq. lol

By the way: I apologize if I don't cry over your hour of time spent on your project; I'd give you a cookie if I knew you, but the truth is we'd probably spend twice that time arguing over "pointless shit"... lol. Your time really is inconsequential in relation to the amount of time taken to create the emulation server console people are using to power their servers let alone the majority of contributions on this web server. It's entirely your choice, but no one persons contributions make or break anyones server with the exception of the server console software.

:) Love you but none of us are that important to the community; rather all of us are equally viable to the community because we all bring something creatively different to the table.

Enroq

Sorceror
Actually I told you I wasn't competing with UOGamers. I simply wanted to create something elaborate and that is what I am accomplishing slowly but surely. As for pointless shit... get over yourself. You released a code snippet, not a script. It was in the script section so anyone in the community would think its plug and play unless instructions came along with it - which there were no instruction until now. Thanks for finally clarifying your contribution. The negative attitude is yours not mine. I'm perfectly fine with you, you gave me an attitude when we first spoke - your problem not mine but nonetheless doesn't need to be rehashed here. Have a wonderful weekend Enroq. lol

By the way: I apologize if I don't cry over your hour of time spent on your project; I'd give you a cookie if I knew you, but the truth is we'd probably spend twice that time arguing over "pointless shit"... lol. Your time really is inconsequential in relation to the amount of time taken to create the emulation server console people are using to power their servers let alone the majority of contributions on this web server. It's entirely your choice, but no one persons contributions make or break anyones server with the exception of the server console software.

:) Love you but none of us are that important to the community; rather all of us are equally viable to the community because we all bring something creatively different to the table.

Remember that shit.

It was in the script section so anyone in the community would think its plug and play unless instructions came along with it - which there were no instruction until now.

The first post says "Place in Main.cs Of Core"

Sythen

Sorceror
It's in quotations... that typically means its a transcript of something which I usually skim over anyway. My fault... sorry... but your instructions still lack :p For argument's sake:

What line? Where do I install the code in the Main.cs?
Why are you encouraging people to modify the core when RunUO specifically says it wont support core modifications?
lol... come on Enroq :) *kisses big boy* - You are an angry little guy aren't ya...

Might want to relax a bit and change venues... go rent a boat for the week and relax on the ocean. Lol

Dian

Sorceror
Sythen.. The more I read you posts, the more I really cant stand your attitude. I think someone the other day (you can figure it out if you really want to) nailed it best.. your just a stinking Phantom, and we DONT need another Phantom around here.

Your just plain rude. Your signature screams "Look at how cool I am!" and I am getting sick of you.

It takes a lot for me to talk shit like this, but man you just keep posting crap like this, and its dumb.

Twlizer

Sorceror
You guys just need to relax... Also people should quit calling people phantom that's kind of lame and a dead issue...

Its just a game its not personal guy move on...

Dian

Sorceror
Yeah maybe what I said was harsh a bit too, but damn.. Im really sick of seeing someone post a submission or ask for help, and get rude response's.
You could have just made a mention that the upload does'd seem to be complete, but instead you put him down like he's stupid. Its just not necessary man, and I seriously dont think I need to go quoting and explaining what I am talking about.

So sorry for my post earlier. Im not meaning to start shit, I am just sick of seeing people treated like that around here lately.. even more so when they submit something to the community and feel good about it, only to get stepped on for petty crap.

Dian

Sorceror
If I was a mod, I wouldnt have said what I did, Id have just made a comment to be more polite about feedback or something... Not sure where this site is heading right now, to be honest.

Sorry for the polluted submission thread Enroq, I agree, things are pretty poor around here these days..
And Sythen.. Im not reading your story book man..http://www.runuo.com/community/members/enroq.150891/