RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Copy TerMur to another map

merq

Sorceror
I wish to copy some places from TerMur map (map5.mul) to map4.mul, but don't know if it's a such possibility. I tried to copy it by radmapcopy program, but unfortunetelly it doesn't work bcs it's not loading TerMur map :/ My question is, how to fix that? :)

Dian

Sorceror
Look for the tool called UO Copy Map, or UO World Copy. You should be able to get it from Ryandor.com

It allows you to select a rectangle area from one map, and copy/paste it to another. It is a very simple program, but should still work as long as the maps are *.mul file's, and not *.UOP

Safera

Page
UOFiddler will also do this under the MAP tab, choose MISC > MAP AND STATICS COPY

Something to note with all of these programs is that the coordinates need to be divisible by 8 if you are copying statics as statics copy in blocks of 8.