RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

[Custom Art] Christmas Item Remakes

otimpyre

Sorceror
XmasPreview.png
Updated: May 3, 2012 Colored gingerbread men better and made snowman scarf grey.

Attachments

• Xmas Remakes.zip
    31.2 KB · Views: 33
  • Xmas Remakes.rar
    30.1 KB · Views: 24

otimpyre

Sorceror
Which ones? And why? Any feedback is good. Nothing is concrete. I can modify, refine, and improve with good suggestions.

milva

Sorceror
I love all your work and tnks for sharing!! What some may like and not like does not matter,
either they can use it or not

otimpyre

Sorceror
go easy guys. Thanks for sticking up for me
Its all good. For those that understand I create art for you. For those who don't I make tutorials lol

migzilla

Sorceror
The custom art is great, it helps shard owners add some fresh paint onto an old but beloved frame of a game. I have to admit that I dont particularly care for everything released on these forums, but my manners dont allow me to put negative garbage on people's hard work. I wish that others, particularly those who are on their 5th or 6th "username " would show the same respect.

Foster

Account Terminated
Tbh players dont care what kind of art files are on your server. so i think its kind of pointless

Well i think this isnt right, or much of a reason to be posting for, I know player's love Custom Art, maybe not old hybrid vetran's, no offence but things are moving on from hybrid now day.With all the art and customs people are finding it hard to compromise these addition's.
Custom Art is deffinetley the right move to give a new look to your world.
Now if you have difficulty in implementing these into your shard there is no need to be spiteful, this man works very hard and is extremely nice enough to release his fine work to us here on the community.
"otimpyre" has released some of the best Custom Art i have ever seen "RELEASED" others work just as hard to get Custom Items or Art into there Shard & never release any of the work.
We should all be gratefull for this man and his dedication to help us all grow with him, Beacuse TBH "KID",
if he didnt then about 80% of us would still be in the dark ages of the apocolipse. with the same kind of Shard Theme as every one else. I know he wants comments & feed back but your post was kind of "pointless" so i thought id add my own "pointless" thread to "quote you".

Now if you have trouble implementing this into your shard then jus say so and im sure i could help you learn how to add Custom Art it really isnt hard and not "pointless at all".

Otimpyre you the bomb man just take the good out of it bro, people will always be critticle to others when they lack there own abbility. Thats not your fault.
"Im so excited every day,I jump on to see what you and hiring man have been upto."

otimpyre

Sorceror
Negative comments don't phase me.Such as "it's pointless!" For one. Can they draw a new image pixel x pixel ? Do they know whats involved in making just one of those images ?
Pointless would be keeping my talents, ability, hidden. Or pointless would be to create all this new content and keep it all to myself.
The point of custom art is its new. And for those that know how to use it, and distribute it to their players, get to enjoy Ultima all that much more.
To quote : Milva
I love all your work and thnks for sharing!! What some may like and not like does not matter,
either they can use it or not ;)

We are all mirrors, reflections of each other. You can't love or hate something about someone, without loving or hating something about yourself.

worldgem

Sorceror
The only bad thing about adding custom wearables( which i finally learned how to do) but i dont
understand why they dissapear when your sitting in a chair 9it works with mounts though. ) the only way i can seem to get around the "Magicall dissapearing wearables" is if i actuall overwrite original wearables sorry if this is an outdated post. i just got internet back after 3 long gruealing yeas so plz be kind:rolleyes:

Pure Insanity

Sorceror
There is a valid range for clothing I believe to keep it from vanishing when you sit down, although I honestly don't remember the range any more. You'll have to do some digging or ask someone around here that knows a lot about creating patches.

worldgem

Sorceror
There is a valid range for clothing I believe to keep it from vanishing when you sit down, although I honestly don't remember the range any more. You'll have to do some digging or ask someone around here that knows a lot about creating patches.

yeah thats on my extensive to do list, becaust i dont want to sit on a mount all the time. like when im rp ing :)