RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

[Custom Art] OSI Fixes

otimpyre

Sorceror
Updated added part 2

Have you ever noticed while browsing your art files there are holes in your art? Or little pixels outta place on your stair rail. Or how about slivers of WTF? on your pile of silver?
Image51.png This has annoyed me for years and noone has ever bothered to fix it. So I present to you art.mul spring cleaning part 1. After 15 years or so I think its long overdo. This is part 1 .I spent hours picking these out and repairing them some aren't very noticable. But none the less the ones I added did have mistakes some were only 1x1 pixel mistakes while some where swiss cheese. I promise the rest of all the damaged images I've seen over the years will be fixed asap. And released as part 2.

In the future I plan on fixing the broken gumps stuff like armor ect... As I personally dread looking at gumps and editing them it may be awhile. Until then you could read my tutorials and try fixing them yourself. Tutorial is called Reguarding missing pixels via my sig. On a side note even the brand new Gargoyle Images have holes!! Can you believe that?

=USAGE= these have to be manually installed and players won't see them unless you patch them your art.mul
which I offer no support on installation or distribution. I properly named all the images by their 0x IDs so you can easily compare them in UO Fiddler.

Attachments

• OSI Image repairs prt1.RAR
    45.6 KB · Views: 96
  • OSI REPAIRS prt-2.RAR
    124.2 KB · Views: 79
you are great :)
I appreciate your job overall, very few people dedicate to custom art... which is what 2d client just needs to be great!

otimpyre

Sorceror
Thanks. This is my idea of an enhanced client