RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Custom map vs Mining & Lumberjacking

Hello everyone,

I changed map0 by a custom map. However, it is now impossible to cut wood or retrieve the kindlings on trees.
Some cavefloor tiles are also impossible to move over and target (Mining & teleport)

I use 4.0.11c version and I've seen servers with a custom map do the same with this version and these systems were walking perfectly.
Other maps like Malas or Tokuno were not affected by this problem.

Thx.

Dian

Sorceror
just a shot in the dark.. but are you certain your server is using the custom map? Sounds like you changed the uo client, and you see the right map, but when actually interacting with items on the map, the server map itself is different, therefore you can not mine resources,and could fall through spots here and there..

just a thought.

I have the good map in the Datapath.cs folder. When i'am using a pickaxe on the dark or on a other ground, i see an error messsage, that's impossible. But some cave tiles are ok for mining, not all. And any tree can be targeted.

The map was generate by Dragon IMod9+

I found the problem.

The problem was between the keyboard my seat. I forgot to add Radarcol.mul in the file folder of datapath.cs

Thx for help.