RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Custom Script Releases...

Sythen

Sorceror
**This happens on ServUO as well** DO NOT DOWNLOAD THIS SYSTEM... PM me if you want it.

I'm done with both of these forums for file sharing. I will be available to help other people though.

From now on any script I release will be done through a link via DropBox. I am no longer using the new upload system RunUO and ServUO implemented. When I posted updates on a system I uploaded it didn't register the .zip package so people were getting the old package instead of the new one I uploaded 99 (yes I am exaggerating) times already between yesterday and today. I don't have that kind of time to be going back and forth and trying to troubleshoot a system that I can't fix because the source is on Ryan's end; meaning the issue is his problem not mine and becomes your problem because you can't get the proper files. Sorry for the inconvenience for anyone trying to download the Automated Staff system.

Has anyone else had this issue? Because its really freaking ANNOYING. Also for anyone who wants an alternative to this upload system there are a few:

DropBox, SVN/GIT Repositories, or an e-commerce solution for those who really want to sell their crap..