RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Custom woods and ores for distro pack including custom craftables

daat99

Staff member
NIKULIN wrote:
2 daat99
You forgot create some new cainds of bones!... and leathers.
I think there wil be the best harvest and crafting system.
I didn't forgot to add leather and bones.
Like I said in the first post, I'm still learning this so I don't know how to add them atm.
I'll look into it in the future just not sure when, I'm working on some other scripts atm that need a bit more attention then adding leather.
However if anyone out there read this post and want to guide me on how to add new leather, I'll add them.

Sorry to disapoint you NIKULIN, but I'm sure it'll take a while untill I do.

daat99

Staff member
NIKULIN wrote:
1.Your custom wood and ore system have BOD BOB system?
2.Just see that script... That's scripts including advanced leather types (There too much bugs and that script don't finished)
http://www.runuo.com/forum/showthread.php?t=48797
I hope that help you...

1. Srry NIKULIN, I don't have a bod system in this pack.
2. The source of bugs is trying to adjust something you don't fully understand, I don't fully understand how to add custom leathers and that's why I didn't added them in.
When I'll have better understanding on how to add leather I'll do that, like I said it'll take a while.

Nikki

Wanderer
great script! Dun worry about the leathers and bone etc etc, take your time. I know how painful it is (has put about 5 different wood/ore/keather/scale/cloth scripts into her main one and I have no fugly idea who created them but I am always on the look out for some one else's resoruces to combine, maye I'll publish my lot one year way ahead when I sift through the files and clean them up.....one year

daat99

Staff member
dffdfddf

I have good and bad news.

First the good news:
I'm about to release a custom wood\ore\leather pack which I want it to replace this pack.

And the bad news:
I won't be updating this pack anymore other then fixing major bugs which I'm not aware of at this time.
In order to upgrade to the custom ore\wood\leather pack you'll have to delete some of the custom craftables.
That means you'll have to tell your players to start clearing them out.
So far only the tailors key and the runic house will be replaced.

I'll start new thread with the new pack since it won't be connected to this 1 so stay tuned....

Sorry about this guys, it's unavoidable if you want the leathers.

zzluis12

Sorceror
Erm... where's the download link?

As i saw before, daat99 said that he wont be able to upload the file cause the forum dont let him.
Anyone can upload it in another server like megaupload, or anything?