RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Resource icon

Cut Down Trees, Stumps and Saplings 0.3a

No permission to download
Hank the Drunk submitted a new resource:

Cut Down Trees, Stumps and Saplings (version 0.3a) - Art for Cut down trees their stumps and saplings.

This is my attempt to create Art for Cut down trees, their stumps and even their saplings.
This project is a work in progress so i will be updating the resource over time.

I did this project primarily to work with:
ultimalive lumber harvesting

Install Instructions
Follow the README.TXT
If i made any mistakes please let me know immediately.

Special Thanks: otimpyre

Read more about this resource...

Sorthious

Squire
Was merging the graphics and noticed a coupl probs. There is a "Cedar" tree in the CSV but no such set of graphics exist in the Zip. Also, there are "Pine" graphics but there is no ItemData for it in the CSV file. I'm still in process of putting it all together so I guess I can figure out the settings for it. If you want I could u/l a copy of the new CSV when I'm done....Oh, also, the O'hii sapling1Leaves were missing.....Anyway, great job, love the system/graphics!

There is no problem.

There is a "Cedar" tree in the CSV but no such set of graphics exist in the Zip. Also, there are "Pine" graphics but there is no ItemData for it in the CSV file.
I named the folders Pine1 and Pine2. The in game name for these trees are Cedar trees. If you notice in the CVS file the first 11 inputs for cedar tree correspond to the 11 bmps in Pine1\Splices 1.bmp through 11.bmp.

the O'hii sapling1Leaves were missing
There are no O'hii sapling leaves for 1 or 2. if you look the default O'hii tree art it's one piece of art there is no separation for the leaves and tree.

love the system/graphics!
'Custom' art is not a system. Thanks for the compliment on the graphics.