RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Daat99's Custom OWLTR (Ore\Wood\Leather\Tokens\Recipes)

Johabius

Knight
Sounds like you may have the crafting recipes enabled. Check your Daat99 control center for more info on setting up the system once you have it in your server and activated.

daat99

Staff member
Devarious said:
Oh. My. God. I swear I'm stupid. I totally forgot I had that enabled LOL! Thanks. hehe
Please read the description and the F.A.Q. on my website before you post more questions, most of those are already answered in there (including some information you need to know but doesn't know about it).

toddjumper

Wanderer
Hey Daat,

I just updated to your most recent OWLTR system yesterday and its the only thing I have added to my shard in weeks. Last night my shard crashed on its own, and just wondering if you think this may be related to your system at all. I asked around in Server Support and they say the crash has to do with something "looping" and crashing the Net 2.0 framework. Take a look and let me know if you have seen this crash before. I haven't a clue.
First time I've seen a crash like this, has never happened on my shard before, only one person logged in at the time.

Server Crash Report
===================

Operating System: Microsoft Windows NT 5.1.2600.0
.NET Framework: 1.1.4322.2032
Time: 5/30/2006 1:07:48 AM
Mobiles: 20006
Items: 293049
Clients:
- Count: 1
+ 72.146.100.7: (account = ======) (mobile = 0x1660 'Todd')

Exception:
System.StackOverflowException: Exception of type System.StackOverflowException was thrown.

daat99

Staff member
Stack overflow is some kind of "out of memory" crash.
Can't help you with that crash log unless you post a debug crash log (please do so in the script support forum and pm me a link if you want to).

Why in the world everytime I delete an account after its been inactive for 7 days it crashes the server? I am gonna post the crashlog but not sure if thats gonna help any.

Heres The Crashlog:

Exception:
System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
at Server.Items.Trash4TokensBackpack.EmptyTrash(Mobil e from, Item item)
at Server.Items.Trash4TokensBackpack.Empty()
at Server.Items.Trash4TokensBackpack.OnItemRemoved(It em item)
at Server.Item.RemoveItem(Item item)
at Server.Item.Delete()
at Server.Item.Delete()
at Server.Item.Delete()
at Server.Item.Delete()
at Server.Item.Delete()
at Server.Item.Delete()
at Server.Item.OnParentDeleted(Object parent)
at Server.Item.Delete()
at Server.Item.Delete()
at Server.Mobile.Delete()
at Server.Accounting.Account.Delete()
at Server.Gumps.AdminGump.Marked_Callback(Mobile from, Boolean okay, Object state)
at Server.Gumps.WarningGump.OnResponse(NetState sender, RelayInfo info)
at Server.Network.PacketHandlers.DisplayGumpResponse( NetState state, PacketReader pvSrc)
at Server.Network.MessagePump.HandleReceive(NetState ns)
at Server.Network.MessagePump.Slice()
at Server.Core.Main(String[] args)

Thanks For Any Help. I posted here beings its saying your trashpack is causing it.

Phantom

Knight
toddjumper said:
Hey Daat,

I just updated to your most recent OWLTR system yesterday and its the only thing I have added to my shard in weeks. Last night my shard crashed on its own, and just wondering if you think this may be related to your system at all. I asked around in Server Support and they say the crash has to do with something "looping" and crashing the Net 2.0 framework. Take a look and let me know if you have seen this crash before. I haven't a clue.
First time I've seen a crash like this, has never happened on my shard before, only one person logged in at the time.

Server Crash Report
===================

Operating System: Microsoft Windows NT 5.1.2600.0
.NET Framework: 1.1.4322.2032
Time: 5/30/2006 1:07:48 AM
Mobiles: 20006
Items: 293049
Clients:
- Count: 1
+ 72.146.100.7: (account = ======) (mobile = 0x1660 'Todd')

Exception:
System.StackOverflowException: Exception of type System.StackOverflowException was thrown.

Since you have .NET Framework 1.1 and the config file for RunUO your not using the .NET Framework 2.0

The error you got has NOTHING to do with .NET Framework 2.0, it would crash ANY version of the .NET Framework because it was started to loop within a infinite loop.

daat99

Staff member
xX_Devious_Xx said:
Why in the world everytime I delete an account after its been inactive for 7 days it crashes the server? I am gonna post the crashlog but not sure if thats gonna help any.

Heres The Crashlog:

Exception:
System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
at Server.Item.Delete()
at Server.Item.Delete()
at Server.Item.Delete()
at Server.Item.Delete()
at Server.Item.Delete()
at Server.Item.Delete()
at Server.Item.Delete()
at Server.Item.Delete()
at Server.Accounting.Account.Delete()
at Server.Gumps.AdminGump.Marked_Callback(Mobile from, Boolean okay, Object state)
at Server.Gumps.WarningGump.OnResponse(NetState sender, RelayInfo info)
at Server.Network.PacketHandlers.DisplayGumpResponse( NetState state, PacketReader pvSrc)

Thanks For Any Help. I posted here beings its saying your trashpack is causing it.
Before you delete the acount make sure you "empty" the trashbag on the mobile.

lol ok I guess I have to do that then. There is like 50 inactive accounts I have to go threw. I guess I'll try that. Thanks for the reply.

is there a way to force all bags to empty? even if it is with a global command?

that would make it a lot easier than going through all inactive accounts, finding all players, and emptying each by hand

Thanks in advance for a nice answer ;)

daat99

Staff member
Lord_Greywolf said:
is there a way to force all bags to empty? even if it is with a global command?

that would make it a lot easier than going through all inactive accounts, finding all players, and emptying each by hand

Thanks in advance for a nice answer ;)
No there isn't.
I'm still not sure what exactly caused this so if you guys can get a debug crash log and post it in the script release forum (send me a link to the post after you do) than I could look into a scripted fix for it.

Greywolf maybe you can do it better than I can but the FAQ on starting Debug is not very clear to me and I am really not in the mood to keep fighting with the thing to get it to start up in debug mode beings I just got off at 5 am. So I leave it to you. Maybe you will have better luck with it. Thanks

i have not had it crash yet, i was just wondering what the cammand would be, so that if it ever does crash, then i would know how to fix it ;)

also to get rid of excess items

but to start the server in debug mode is simple

go into the properties for the short cut you use for starting up runuo (mine is a destop icon)

in there you will se the program listed as (in quotes) "C:\program files..... server.exe"

after the server.exe" ad in a -d so it looks like this:

"C:\program files..... server.exe" -d

and then start your server up

whne it crashes it will show the repot on the console then

Alright I try that when I get home from work. All I am doing is deleting inactive accounts and this lil ******* that was playing there which hes banned now gave people stuff and everytime I get rid of inactive accounts it crashes. I was selling Uni Dye Tubs to players but the same player got a few of them dyed some hue I forget which one and placed them all over so anytime someone would get near it their client crashed. But I will try that, Thanks.

Ok Greywolf I tried what ya said but it still doesnt say what line in the script is causing the crash. The console closes before I can read it and the crashlog is the same as the one I posted. I can find the FAQ for the debug thing again either. Oh well.

NVM I GOT IT!!! FINALLY!!! Heres the crashlog:

Exception:
at Server.Items.Trash4TokensBackpack.EmptyTrash(Mobile from, Item item) in c:\Documents and Settings\Soul\Desktop\RunUO 1.0\Scripts\Customs\Daat99's OWLTR\Tokens\Safe Trash 4 Tokens Backpack.cs:line 175
at Server.Items.Trash4TokensBackpack.Empty(Mobile from) in c:\Documents and Settings\Soul\Desktop\RunUO 1.0\Scripts\Customs\Daat99's OWLTR\Tokens\Safe Trash 4 Tokens Backpack.cs:line 129
at Server.Items.Trash4TokensBackpack.Empty() in c:\Documents and Settings\Soul\Desktop\RunUO 1.0\Scripts\Customs\Daat99's OWLTR\Tokens\Safe Trash 4 Tokens Backpack.cs:line 113
at Server.Items.Trash4TokensBackpack.OnItemRemoved(Item item) in c:\Documents and Settings\Soul\Desktop\RunUO 1.0\Scripts\Customs\Daat99's OWLTR\Tokens\Safe Trash 4 Tokens Backpack.cs:line 85
at Server.Item.Delete()
at Server.Items.Trash4TokensBackpack.EmptyTrash(Mobile from, Item item) in c:\Documents and Settings\Soul\Desktop\RunUO 1.0\Scripts\Customs\Daat99's OWLTR\Tokens\Safe Trash 4 Tokens Backpack.cs:line 171
at Server.Items.Trash4TokensBackpack.Empty(Mobile from) in c:\Documents and Settings\Soul\Desktop\RunUO 1.0\Scripts\Customs\Daat99's OWLTR\Tokens\Safe Trash 4 Tokens Backpack.cs:line 129
at Server.Items.Trash4TokensBackpack.Empty() in c:\Documents and Settings\Soul\Desktop\RunUO 1.0\Scripts\Customs\Daat99's OWLTR\Tokens\Safe Trash 4 Tokens Backpack.cs:line 113
at Server.Items.Trash4TokensBackpack.OnItemRemoved(Item item) in c:\Documents and Settings\Soul\Desktop\RunUO 1.0\Scripts\Customs\Daat99's OWLTR\Tokens\Safe Trash 4 Tokens Backpack.cs:line 85
at Server.Item.Delete()
at Server.Items.Trash4TokensBackpack.EmptyTrash(Mobile from, Item item) in c:\Documents and Settings\Soul\Desktop\RunUO 1.0\Scripts\Customs\Daat99's OWLTR\Tokens\Safe Trash 4 Tokens Backpack.cs:line 171
at Server.Item.Delete()
at Server.Item.Delete()
at Server.Item.Delete()
at Server.Item.Delete()
at Server.Item.Delete()
at Server.Item.Delete()
at Server.Accounting.Account.Delete() in c:\Documents and Settings\Soul\Desktop\RunUO 1.0\Scripts\Accounting\Account.cs:line 48
at Server.Gumps.AdminGump.Marked_Callback(Mobile from, Boolean okay, Object state) in c:\Documents and Settings\Soul\Desktop\RunUO 1.0\Scripts\Gumps\AdminGump.cs:line 1406
at Server.Gumps.WarningGump.OnResponse(NetState sender, RelayInfo info) in c:\Documents and Settings\Soul\Desktop\RunUO 1.0\Scripts\Gumps\WarningGump.cs:line 49
at Server.Network.PacketHandlers.DisplayGumpResponse(NetState state, PacketReader pvSrc)

Hopefully that helps you out Daat

TornadoRDT

Wanderer
hi i noticed one problem i make me on my admin account one spell caster key and i try to edit them with [props but i cant put there some of the items value in that key i only can edit keyring, potionkeg and sand do i make somthing wrong or you need to fix that ? on all another key´s i can edit every resource just on that dont work :confused:

xX_Devious_Xx

Ok Greywolf I tried what ya said but it still doesnt say what line in the script is causing the crash. The console closes before I can read it and the crashlog is the same as the one I posted. I can find the FAQ for the debug thing again either. Oh well.

NVM I GOT IT!!! FINALLY!!! Heres the crashlog:

Exception:
at Server.Items.Trash4TokensBackpack.EmptyTrash(Mobil e from, Item item) in c:\Documents and Settings\Soul\Desktop\RunUO 1.0\Scripts\Customs\Daat99's OWLTR\Tokens\Safe Trash 4 Tokens Backpack.cs:line 175
at Server.Items.Trash4TokensBackpack.OnItemRemoved(It em item) in c:\Documents and Settings\Soul\Desktop\RunUO 1.0\Scripts\Customs\Daat99's OWLTR\Tokens\Safe Trash 4 Tokens Backpack.cs:line 85
at Server.Item.Delete()
at Server.Items.Trash4TokensBackpack.EmptyTrash(Mobil e from, Item item) in c:\Documents and Settings\Soul\Desktop\RunUO 1.0\Scripts\Customs\Daat99's OWLTR\Tokens\Safe Trash 4 Tokens Backpack.cs:line 171
at Server.Items.Trash4TokensBackpack.OnItemRemoved(It em item) in c:\Documents and Settings\Soul\Desktop\RunUO 1.0\Scripts\Customs\Daat99's OWLTR\Tokens\Safe Trash 4 Tokens Backpack.cs:line 85
at Server.Item.Delete()
at Server.Items.Trash4TokensBackpack.EmptyTrash(Mobil e from, Item item) in c:\Documents and Settings\Soul\Desktop\RunUO 1.0\Scripts\Customs\Daat99's OWLTR\Tokens\Safe Trash 4 Tokens Backpack.cs:line 171
at Server.Item.Delete()
at Server.Item.Delete()
at Server.Item.Delete()
at Server.Item.Delete()
at Server.Item.Delete()
at Server.Item.Delete()
at Server.Accounting.Account.Delete() in c:\Documents and Settings\Soul\Desktop\RunUO 1.0\Scripts\Accounting\Account.cs:line 48
at Server.Gumps.AdminGump.Marked_Callback(Mobile from, Boolean okay, Object state) in c:\Documents and Settings\Soul\Desktop\RunUO 1.0\Scripts\Gumps\AdminGump.cs:line 1406
at Server.Gumps.WarningGump.OnResponse(NetState sender, RelayInfo info) in c:\Documents and Settings\Soul\Desktop\RunUO 1.0\Scripts\Gumps\WarningGump.cs:line 49

Hopefully that helps you out Daat
It would prolly help to put checks like these in each method. Here is an example:
Code:
[B][SIZE=2][COLOR=black]public [/COLOR][/SIZE][/B][COLOR=black][SIZE=2]static [/SIZE][SIZE=2]void [/SIZE][B][SIZE=2]EmptyTrash[/SIZE][/B][/COLOR][COLOR=black][SIZE=2]([/SIZE][SIZE=2]Mobile from[/SIZE][SIZE=2], [/SIZE][SIZE=2]Item item[/SIZE][/COLOR][SIZE=2][COLOR=black])[/COLOR]
[COLOR=black]{[/COLOR]
[/SIZE][B][COLOR=blue][SIZE=2]if [/SIZE][SIZE=2]( [/SIZE][SIZE=2]from [/SIZE][SIZE=2]== [/SIZE][SIZE=2]null [/SIZE][/COLOR][/B][COLOR=blue][B][SIZE=2]|| [/SIZE][SIZE=2]item [/SIZE][SIZE=2]== [/SIZE][SIZE=2]null [/SIZE][/B][/COLOR][SIZE=2][B][COLOR=blue])[/COLOR][/B]
[/SIZE][COLOR=black][COLOR=blue][B][COLOR=blue][SIZE=2]return[/SIZE][SIZE=2][COLOR=#006400];[/COLOR][/SIZE][/COLOR][/B][COLOR=blue][SIZE=2][COLOR=#006400]
[/COLOR][/SIZE][/COLOR][/COLOR][/COLOR]

Attachments

• Safe Trash 4 Tokens Backpack.cs
    5.5 KB · Views: 8