RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

[Dragon Mod9+] Need a little help...

Vhaerun

Sorceror
Okay, I'm looking at the ServerList.cs file, and I'm not finding a spot to put in the directory I've created for the MUL files. I'm doing some searches on here and on Ryandor, but coming up a bit empty.

Vhaerun

Sorceror
I placed new copies of the patched map0/staidx0/statics0 MUL files into a new folder on the server, directed the DataPath.cs script to target that folder. Saved, restarted... and still the same problem.

I'm running out of ideas.

Vhaerun

Sorceror
OMG. I figured the whole thing out by complete accident, and boy do I feel silly. While normally my male bravado would keep me from saying anything, it's good for a laugh... and maybe it will help out someone in the future.

I was walking around and still wondering about why this Z problem was there. I wondered, idly debating some kind of medicinal fix to relax, what else had issues with Zs. Ilshenar! Yes, Ilshenar has some crazy Zs. I wonder if the Z problem would exist over there. Being as it's been a while for me in using admin commands, I typed [go. Guess what I see?

Trammel.

FML. Switched facets, problem solved.

Dian

Sorceror
lol, I might have avoided telling us that too :p

Glad its sorted.

*edit
For the record then.. its safe to say it was indeed an issue with being on the wrong map!