RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dragons Teeth Quest (SVN)

bazspeed

Sorceror
This is my very first major script, I hope you enjoy it. Special thnx to Hammerhead and Khaz

This Quest was written to run in conjunction with with dracana's levelable items
http://www.runuo.com/community/threads/runuo-2-0-rc1-levelable-items.70160/
Although you can change the reward for anything you want.

The quest is based on a myth from Jason and the Argonauts where Jason had to fight skeletons born of Dragons Teeth.

The dragon I have set as a super boss as I have Evo dragons on my shard, and didnt want to make it too easy.

**Instructions**

Download and drop into the Customs folder.
No Distro changes. (Unless you havent got the levelable items script)
If you change the reward to your liking then you wont need it.

Restart the server.

Place Neway where you want the quest to start.

Place MadaanaDragon where ever you want, dont forget to change the location in the quest gump. I placed Madaana in furthest ice land in the mountains east of Luna.

**Quest Run Through**

Neway tells of a dragon that spawns warriors from its teeth. He needs 10 teeth to craft weapons of awesome power.
The quester goes to take the dragon down but while attacking, the dragon is spawning its army. If they finally do manage to kill the dragon, the questers are in for a big surprise, around 30 skeleton army warriors will spawn from the dragons teeth.

My final reward is the Dragons Teeth Legendary Sword (Which is a levelable item)

It works fine on SVN system, I am unsure of any other servers.

Please post any comments and suggestions.

Hopefully this will run perfect as I wont be any good at debugging.

Attachments

• DragonsTeeth.zip
    8.4 KB · Views: 55