RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Drow Vendor and NPC System v.1.0

Shadeh

Wanderer
Drow Vendor and NPC System v.1.4

I finally got it done :p

It contais all vendors as drows expect for chivalry keeper(I dont think drows ever though of "holy" stuff?) and animal taming, it didnt work for some unknown reason.

Description:
Zip file containing drow vendors, drow archer, drow warrior, drow rider, drow warlord, drow magi and drow dragoon.
And ofcourse the weapons and stuff needed for these, and also my own vendor, "elementalist" which sells elemental weapons, and the SBInfo for it.

Weapons:

Naginata
Elven Naginata
Dragon Halberd
Flamberge
Aqua Edge
Wakizashi
Thunderblade
DragonBlade
ElfBow

SBInfos:

SBElementalWeapon

Armors:

ArcheryGauntlets

Installation:

Just unzip in your custom folder :)

Other:
All the enemies are marked murderer for some apparant reason :p

Please post bugs you find or questions etc etc... here so i can fix them :) .

Update: v1.1:

Yesterday I forgot to put in the ArcheryGauntlet.cs :p
Please download the version 1.1, it contains everything needed.

Update: v1.2:

Added DrowBanker.cs, DrowHealer and DrowGuard.cs

Tell me if this causes client crashing with you guys while in guards proximity, it happened t me few times, if it happens to others i will have to remove the script :( .

Update: v1.3:

Changed the colors of the vendors outfit to make it look more intestering.

Update: v1.4:

Made the rest of the vendors to have better colored robes and stuff.
Also I tried to make the DrowGuard to delete itself if its about to kill a murderer, expect if you attack it first.

Attachments

• Drow1.4.zip
    48.1 KB · Views: 159

Shadeh

Wanderer
If someone downloaded the version 1.0, remove it and replace it with the latest version, v1.2, the v1.0 is buggy and causes server/client crashing often, and it doesnt contain all scripts needed. And sorry for the double post.

Draxus

Wanderer
hah This is great, saves me alot of time of making my own, Which I WAS workin on :) But I am gona use this one.... Thx Shadeh

Shadeh

Wanderer
Thank you people for positive comments :) .

Maybe im gonna try to write a whole race system next time(just when i get to understand how to make gumps buttons to do something :p ).

Kesia

Wanderer
Good script thank you.

*just a note for others if you have elves in, you need to modify your "opositiongroup.cs"

veltheri

Sorceror
Still works

I tried this script today with run uo 2.0 rv1 and the only issue i have so far is the hair colors....which was an easy fix considering drow hair is white. If any of you have the same problem just put 0 as the hue .....=)