RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

dungeon treasure chests

mbaysinger02

Traveler
I modified the base treasure chest script but not getting the results I was wanting. I was looking to increase the gold across the board for treasure chest including the ones in the dungeons. Any help would be great!

Thank You

Scripts/Items/Containers/BaseTreasureChest.cs line: 166 - GenerateTreasure() Once edited and re-uploaded, the chests would need to be respawned...

Most of the ones in the dungeons are for decoration only... You'd have to dig deep in the decorate scripts to find them and modify them to look up location region to add gold to ones in dungeons...

If using Nerun's PremiumSpawner, he has Treasure Chests in various levels that you can spawn yourself.. Scripts/Customs/Nerun's Distro/New/Items/Containers/TreasureChestMod.cs

m309

Squire
You also might be able to achieve an increased amount in the chests by upping the gold/coin range in your loot tables. I'm not sure if thats what the treasure chests call upon or not, as I haven't made any mods to chests.

Rasmenar

Sorceror
BaseTreasureChest.cs - Line 166
The start of that method is where gold generation is handled. I personally doubled the default values.

At least, that's in RunUO 2.2

peepeetree

Sorceror
What about making modifications to the treasure chests to spawn marties and arties at a very VERY low rate to actually make looking into the chests worth your while?