RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Enhanced client + custom gumps

Mutila

Sorceror
OK, I FINALLY figured it out. However. I start up the server, then start up the UOSAloader.exe after I put the correct info into cheese.cfg. However it does not seem to try to connect to my server and says that my credentials are invalid.
I am using the most recent client

What your version number?

jargo2000

Sorceror
[quotI ="Mutila, post: 3981972, member: 104393"]if you put the ip 127.0.0.1 in cheese.cfg, yes you can make the client log in RunUO EC[/quote]

Yea i tried that. Keeps saying wrong credentials. I can't even connect to my actual shard I am running. Like I said. Seems like it not following the cheese.cfg.

jargo2000

Sorceror
Got it working. Looks good. I have 2 questions however.

1. Do I need to use your server for some reason. I am currently running RunUO 2.5. So far it seems the same while running E client.
2. I notice that when you single click on a horse to tame it, you get a "missing string" there instead of what should be.

Other then that though all seems to work fine. Good work!

Mutila

Sorceror
Got it working. Looks good. I have 2 questions however.

1. Do I need to use your server for some reason. I am currently running RunUO 2.5. So far it seems the same while running E client.
2. I notice that when you single click on a horse to tame it, you get a "missing string" there instead of what should be.

Other then that though all seems to work fine. Good work!

Gooood!!! Finally!

well, with the 2.5 I had some problems. He has some changes with respect to the 2.3 that I could not identify.
the number 2, the problem is with the CLILOC, it's is easy to fix.

jargo2000

Sorceror
Gooood!!! Finally!

well, with the 2.5 I had some problems. He has some changes with respect to the 2.3 that I could not identify.
the number 2, the problem is with the CLILOC, it's is easy to fix.

What were the problems with 2.5?

Oh yea, one other thing...
I tried to put my server URL in the cheese.cfg instead of the IP address. Did not seem to work. Is there a reason or should it work?

jargo2000

Sorceror
I also noticed that the grid system in the bags doesn't work. It just puts it all in one spot. Any reason for that which you know of?

HalcyonY2K

Sorceror
Have you guys gotten the books to work in this version with the Enhanced Client(EC)? In the EC when you try and open a book it doesn't allow you to go past page one. It repeats page one.

rmacham

Sorceror
As anyone managed to convert Pre-SA .muls into 3D EC UOPs? Looking to support both clients on my server, but we use a custom maps.

jargo2000

Sorceror
Have you guys gotten the books to work in this version with the Enhanced Client(EC)? In the EC when you try and open a book it doesn't allow you to go past page one. It repeats page one.

Books work fine for me, It's the bags which the grid system doesn't work. It puts them all in the same spot. If I switched to "list" view then it works just fine.

jargo2000

Sorceror
Books work for me, It's the NPC gumps which just show "missing string". For instance, if I single click on a Weapon Smith...it just has a column of "missing string"