RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Enhanced client + custom gumps

HalcyonY2K

Sorceror
Thanks for the awesome support Mutila. There is a "ServUO" server and package with enhanced client support at http://www.servuo.com/. This might help give you some ideas to fix the rest of the missing strings. I tested it out and there are still a few strings missing but most of the others have been fixed.

The books still do not work properly. I am using the most up to date UOE 4.0.34.15. Here are the pictures to describe what happens. If you look at the page numbers at the bottom you will notice that any page past 1 or 2 doesn't work. It repeats the information on page 1 and 2 to all other pages. This limits books to a handful of characters.

Attachments

• Book Page 1.jpg
    611.1 KB · Views: 18
  • Book Page 2 & 3.jpg
    611.6 KB · Views: 17
  • Book Page 4 & 5.jpg
    611.8 KB · Views: 12

Mutila

Sorceror
Thanks for the awesome support Mutila. There is a "ServUO" server and package with enhanced client support at http://www.servuo.com/. This might help give you some ideas to fix the rest of the missing strings. I tested it out and there are still a few strings missing but most of the others have been fixed.

The books still do not work properly. I am using the most up to date UOE 4.0.34.15. Here are the pictures to describe what happens. If you look at the page numbers at the bottom you will notice that any page past 1 or 2 doesn't work. It repeats the information on page 1 and 2 to all other pages. This limits books to a handful of characters.

thanks for the support. Now I could understand the problem of books. In ServUO this is already solved?

boba

Sorceror
Jargo2000 make sure you login in with your google account

then you will be able to download the repository

jaapie

Sorceror
Nice to see you guys figured out how to get the EC client to work. I love the look and feel of the EC client!

Hi Mutila!

I'm trying to setup your branch, but i'm facing the "missing strings" problem. Everything elte (that i've tested) worked.

I've already tryed to replace the Context Menu function in Packets.cs by some versions that I found, but with no success. All NPC still shows "Missing String".

PS: As there was no spawns, I have instaled Nerun (last version). I don't know if this could messed anything.

Thanks.