RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Error on loading

Error on loading

Error: Scripts compiling C# scripts...failed <1 error 0 warnings>
Error:scripts\misc\serverlist.cs:CS1002: <line 23, column 38s: expected
Scripts: 1 or more scripts failed to compiles or no scripts files were found.

can anyone help. thanks :)

irro

Page
WonderlandADnc said:
Error: Scripts compiling C# scripts...failed <1 error 0 warnings>
Error:scripts\misc\serverlist.cs:CS1002: <line 23, column 38s: expected
Scripts: 1 or more scripts failed to compiles or no scripts files were found.

can anyone help. thanks :)

Open up the serverlist.cs and find where the line23, column 38 is and put a :

:)

There is an error in your serverlist.cs, prob when you modified it. Look for the error

bzk90

Lord
dont worry about the vb no scripts found, it just means you havent added any .vb scripts, by default runuo doesnt come with any .vb scripts

ok.
.vb scripts
so do i need to add any, and if so can anyone say where,

thanks

and also i was looking in a post to learn it. but it said to look for
Scripts\Misc\ folder.
Test Center folder
two .cs files.
The HelpGump file contains the source code

its not in there.

lol

hi there all again.

what is the command for world chat, also can anyone help on any monster spawner, where i can add something to have cats dogs ect,

and also where do i change or where do houses and ect get saved to,

-Nox-

Wanderer
The Chat systems can be downloaded in the Script Releases section. I suggest Knives' Chat.

To add a spawner say "[add spawner", then double click it. It should pull up a Gump with a bunch of empty boxes. Enter a class into a box, then hit the apply button to the left.

And why do you need to know where houses get saved to?

In relation to where houses etc are saved, i mean by where do backup world saves of the shard's info save to...the runuo folder or in my UO SE file

As i've been building and today i got a bigger hard drive, so i will be reinstalling everything again. I've backed up my run uo folder on to a disk, kept all the info that i've learned from you very helpful people at runuo ^_^ I was wondering if the stuff that i have built today has saved in a file in runuo somewhere or in my uose file, basically. if that makes sense.

Also where can i find a script or program that will spawn the whole map rather than manually adding spawners and setting them up everywhere around the whole map.....i wouldn't even like to guess how long that would take me -_-

And one more, how to i add scripts to runuo?

Thanks for all the help which never runs out ^_^

-Nox-

Wanderer
To add scripts, in your UO directory, put them in the scripts folder. As for houses, they are saved in the Items folder of your Saves folder in your RunUO Directory. A good mass spawning script would be either Nerun's distro, or MegaSpawner. Do a forum search for them.

If you need anything else, just ask.

-Nox

hi there all.

today my help is.
when i load up runuo 1,0
it loads anything and when it gets to ip address,
there is 2 ip address,
one that is the runuo ip 127.0.0.1 and under that my ip.
when i want to put the shard on uo-gateway. what do i do about the runuo ip.
and the ip address in the file is on null. do i put my no-ip address in there,
as i think null is auto det.

and also where do i go to. look at accounts i've made.

and enyone no how i get or make a staff ring. adv hideing ball.

i thanks thats it for the moment,.

thanks all the best :)

hi there all.

what can i do about world saves, ie: to make them quicker.
and also, as isaid the other day, about my pc, and that i will be putting in a bigger harddrive.
the other admin wants to run it. she has all the files, but what i want to no is, about the saves what do i send her, in that way. do i send her the saves file and the back up folder.
and also someone said about getting rid of the back ups as it will soon take up space. how do i go about doing that. just take them out of the back up folder and put them on a disk.

thanks all for your help.

:)

irro

Page
Things are saved in the runuo/Saved/ Directory
backups are in the runuo/Backups Directory

How much computer knowledge do you have? Most of these questions can be figured out in about 30 seconds if you look yourself :) Not trying to be mean, but If you can find it yourself you dont have to wait on us.

hi there all. i still dont no what to do about saves. lol
im silly sorry.
but i have the shard to save every 10mins it seems to work ok. in the way of no much lag.
but im not sure about what to do about the saves still. as i read that i should remove the backups as it eats hard driver space.
may i ask for help please.
thanks to all. :)