RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Fairly new around here

Hello all, I figure I should post some sort of introduction thread since I have become more active around here.

A little background. I played on the OSI servers back in 2000 on Lake Superior. Bounced around but always enjoyed the feel of UO. A little over a year ago I started playing on a runuo server. After a few months the head dev posted some tutorials on how to script for runuo. I got hooked right away. That was almost a year ago.

In the last few months I have been working on a new server start up which is my only server affiliation right now. I do not want this to turn into an advertisement/bash thread so I wont name names.

My advice is mostly from my own trial and errors of scripting. I hope to stick around the runuo community for a while.

scadeus

Traveler
Welcome to the forum then! :) I vaguely remember joinUO from the time I was actively playing on Freeshards... Good ol' times!