RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Feature Suggestion

mrjeep

Wanderer
Feature Suggestion

Hi,
I remember, a long time ago when I used UoExtreme it had an option to display the percentage of HP an enemy has . I'm wondering if it could be possible to add this feature to Razor.

Thanks

knowom

Sorceror
Here's the source to UO Extreme. You do realize Razor stole half it's code from the UO Extreme source.

m309

Squire
I'm sure that 8 years ago this fellow would have found that interesting. In 2013 considering Razor is all but obsolete, I'd tend to think nobody does.

Zippy

Razor Creator
... Razor didn't steal any code from UO Extreme. I don't even think the UO Extreme code was available when Razor was written. And Razor is in a different programming language.

UO Extreme had the ability to display the number of HP that someone had, because of a flaw in the UO servers at the time. Origin patched that, probably in like 2000 or 2001, so that all you could get was percentage. I did experiment with it, but it's too spammy to have the numbers all over your screen. Just pull up their health bar.

Dian

Sorceror
Man, Zippy.. its a shame with all you have done for the 'community' that there are people out there that just take some rumor at face value, and run with it, huh.

Good to see you around a little bit, even if it is just responding to some troll postings.. Hope everything it going well for you.