RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Forum Cleanup - Additional Forums added!

Ryan

RunUO Founder
Staff member
I know it's going to come as a shock to many of you, we just split the game servers out of here and we're already making big changes to the forums again! We've added recently the scripting library (see the navigation menu at the top) but now we've added a couple of new forums for you to use!

In the general discussion area, you'll see a new forum for Custom Art, this forum provides a discussion area for all things Ultima Online you want to customize. From maps, to items to animations... if it's got to do with the game artwork you should post it and share it here!

Also found in the general discussion area, you'll notice a new "Help Wanted" section! This section is dedicated to all of you who are looking for staff, testers or coders! Feel free to ask for help here and look for talented RunUO.com users who can meet your needs!

Lastly (for now) - we've added a forum dedicated to the CenterED application. This application is something I myself use and I know it's difficult to find the appropriate support sometimes. Please feel free to use that forum (found in the Third Party section) for all things related to CenterED!

Thanks,
Ryan

Chevelle

Sorceror
What about custom script requests? I believe it is currently against the rules but some good ideas which could benefit everyone could come from it. I gues help wanted would sort of apply here but a lot of people are not at a point to be hiring someone. I know people say "write it yourself" but I think most people here are in the same boat as I am (minimal editing skills with just enough knowledge to make me dangerous).

_Epila_

Sorceror
Just not to create a new post, would be great if there were another forum color style, reading in a dark background with bright letters make my eyes tired, then when I leave the forums, it is possible to "see" the "line shadows residuals" over everything I look.

Don't know if anyone other than me has the same "problem", but having a dark/white letter/background style would improve my redability.
Also, I don't want to sound like a kid asking for everything, but it worth asking.
Thanks

Ryan

RunUO Founder
Staff member
Just not to create a new post, would be great if there were another forum color style, reading in a dark background with bright letters make my eyes tired, then when I leave the forums, it is possible to "see" the "line shadows residuals" over everything I look.

Don't know if anyone other than me has the same "problem", but having a dark/white letter/background style would improve my redability.
Also, I don't want to sound like a kid asking for everything, but it worth asking.
Thanks

Lower right side "Customize the forums".

Ryan