RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Free Shard Hosting

dedo

Page
Hello, i'm making a shard with custom maps. The maps haven't done yet so im gonna ask for a reservation for windows if it's possible.
Thought to complete the maps then start the server, altought we can do start it right now.
Im not that expert with hosting thinks so just tell me what to do.

That's a godsend, Thank you very much.

QNX

Traveler
Hello, i'm making a shard with custom maps. The maps haven't done yet so im gonna ask for a reservation for windows if it's possible.
Thought to complete the maps then start the server, altought we can do start it right now.
Im not that expert with hosting thinks so just tell me what to do.

That's a godsend, Thank you very much.

Hello, if you would like a space reserved then please read the information on the website (http://hosted.gs/) and complete the application form :)

When do you anticipate your map will be ready?

QNX

Traveler
This guy is trust worthy and respectful. I'm glad to be under his hosting!

Thanks!

I'd be lying if I said I've not made a few bad decisions in my Ultima Online "career", but I'm trying my best to keep everybody happy :D

Hiring Man

Sorceror
Well, when QNX just started to offer their services i hoped on the train and went along. Within a day or two i had a server running crazy speed! both internet and physical. It was amazing. everything i needed they had, offered and helped with. but i did not get far and soon the server sat for weeks till now. I am resigning the server as i have no time at the moment, but the least to say, they are legit, they help you, have everything at your disposal, they have support and a website. They are also very understandable with low standards and are helping from the heart and for the pure pleasure of UO. I hope UO lives long because of these guys.

Website hosting, uo hosting, basically anything all you need to do is simply ask them and they will respond with answers. Thanks again and hope to revisit the servers with you guys <3.

Rate: on /10 : 10000/10 Just amazing.

Hellable

Wanderer
Running our shard on Hosted.Gs ever since Niall started out with this service, as one of the first shards to be hosted, and we have yet to have any downtime whatsoever
100% uptime, 100% satisfaction. No strings attached.

/Annunaki out.

rmacham

Sorceror
Going with Hiring Man and Hellable, Hosted.Gs are simply amazing.

I asked for an upgrade and I got one, no questions asked and only around 10 minutes downtime.

Tru

Knight
I too must say Niall has given everything he has offered and more...Couldn't really ask for anymore from this great community.

Tru

Knight
how long does it take to get a response back? its been 3 days since I completed the app.

He will reply one way or another be patient.

Edit:

His first email came thru as spam make sure to check your spam folder.

QNX

Traveler
how long does it take to get a response back? its been 3 days since I completed the app.

Hi Dan, I have received your application and am going to get you setup early this week :)

If you need anything in the mean time please feel free to add me to Skype. Username: hosted.gs