RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Frozen Map Patch

matchstick

Sorceror
Frozen Map Patch

I have done a bit a deco to my shard and i have been trying to figure out how to distribute these files to the other admin and GM on my shard. I have muo patching tool, but its a bit confusing. I tried to give them the files to put in their uo dir, but that will mess up the deco on other shards. Could someone give me a hand? Best way to reach me is AIM or yahoo.

Thanks

Match

Seanchen.net

Wanderer
matchstick said:
I have done a bit a deco to my shard and i have been trying to figure out how to distribute these files to the other admin and GM on my shard. I have muo patching tool, but its a bit confusing. I tried to give them the files to put in their uo dir, but that will mess up the deco on other shards. Could someone give me a hand? Best way to reach me is AIM or yahoo.

Thanks

Match

Use UO Gateway's patch feature...Ask on their forum for support with their program if you need it.